#19

For FanficAngels (Jazzmine) thanks for requesting
===========================
"Seth give me my phone." I yelled as I was laughing at my new step brother Seth Rollins. "Hang on I'm text who ever the hell Watermelon Gum is." He said, who the hell is watermelon gum? (N/A it's obviously rice gums sister😜) "Is that even a contact?" I asked I'm he just slowly lowered the phone from his face and shook his head. All my friends are here to say hello, wait for them to asked you who you know. Heathens by TØP was stuck in my head, I didn't even realize I was singing it out FRICKE loud. Let alone notice Seth was singing it alone with me. I started laughing hysterically as usual from me. "I'll see you in a few I have a match." Seth said and disappeared behind a corner so I just sent him happy thoughts and good luck because he couldn't hear me.

==========

After Seth's match he called me into his locker room and I sat down on a light brown couch and sipped my water. Jazz I need to tell you something." He said and took a pause leaving me in suspense. "I know your my step sister but.. I....I love you a lot and I've loved you for at least a year and I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable but I had to tell you." He says almost too fast for me to make out his words. I smiled and blushed "I love you too." I said as I hugged him and wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me  to catering with him. Things have never been the same since that day but they have never been better!
===========================

Hope that's what you wanted that's for requesting