Chapter 2:More than Friends

K guys, this might, might!! Be a lemon, I don't know yet, you will find out in the chapter k.

Palette's POV
I can't believe that I'm best friends with Goth, I have only known her for about a week.
But she is cute, and when I mean cute, I mean, adorable, d-dont judge my feelings for her please.
But I am really good at hiding it. Anyway moving on with the chapter.
"Goth! I'm here!" I yell happily to her and she starts blushing purple.
I smirk and she blushes more purple.
"Blushing now hmm?" I ask and she deepens her purple blush and hides her face in her scarf.
I smirk again and pin her against the wall.
"P-palette?" She asks worriedly but I don't listen.
I take her scarf off her face to see a purple Goth
"You ok, your blush, is super deep and all over your face" I ask worriedly to her and she smiles.
"Y-yes, I am completely fi-P-Palette?!!" I kissed her, just because I wanted to and shes pinned to the wall.
Goth blushes so mad and looks away purple.
"P-palette" Goth says my name.
"Yes?" I ask and reply back.
"D-do y-you l-like m-me?" She asks me and studder every word she says. I can see why.
I start blushing madly and kiss her again, this time on the mouth.
"Does this answer your question? Yes, yes I do, more than a friend" I say and she blushes purple a lot.
"I-i like y-you to" she's tells me and I start blushing blue and yellow, and a little bit green.
We kiss again and I take her to the room, yes the children aren't here.
"P-palette, what are y-you doing?" She's asks while I pin her on the bed, she blushes so deep, its adorable.
I start by nibbling and licking Goths neck, I find her sweet spot and she moans.
"Like that huh?" I ask and she goes more a lot deep and nodes.
"Yes, yes I do" she says making me blush blue yellow and green.
I take her shirt off ( yes she is wearing a shirt and not her cloak and her scarf, who cares)
I start by rubbing her ribs and she moans loudly.
I like her licks and she moans even louder.
Yes I am sitting on top of Goth while she is a adorable little puppy on the bed, ok not puppy,don't judge me.