royalty pov the fight

Royalty Pov

today was the  17 of december and it snowed the day before. i woke up and got in the shower. i washed my curly hair and put it in a bun. i then went to my closet and put on my sweater,jeans and my pink boots. i then texted lawrence and started heading to wawa to meet up with him. i also took my medication for my pain and got in my car. wawa is three blocks away so i got there in no time. i got out and waited for him.

Lawrence: babe where you at?

Royalty: at the entrance.

i then felt arms wrap around my waist. i turned around and smiled. he kissed me and i kissed him back.

lawrence:  hey you look extra cute today.
Royalty: so I'm not extra cute everyday?
Lawrence: nope.
I punched him in the arm and he picks up some snow and throws it at me. I threw it at him but he ducked and it ended up hitting this girl with blonde hair.
Sharice: bitch what the hell! You ruined my hair.
Royalty: I'm  so sorry let me help you!
Sharice: no let me help you!
She came up to me and pushed me in the snow.
Lawrence: what the hell is your problem! She said sorry.
Sharice: well maybe she could get better aim.
He helped me up  and I glared at her.  She then walked away and got in my car. We then got our coffe and started driving to school.

we pulled up minutes later and walked up to the entrace. his class was Spanish and mine was math so i gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed to my locker. Jillara hasnt been to school in  a couple weeks since the shooting and this is her first day back.

jill: hey.

royalty: hey. you ok?

jill: yeah didnt want to come today but its almost the end of the marking period and i need to pass.

royalty: glad to have you back. we then both walked to class and sat down. i opened my book and started taking notes on the board. thats when shaniece walked in.

ms.Sharina: hey you must be Shaniece.

Shaniece: yeah where my seat at?

ms Sharina: next to royalty?

shaniece: not that bitch.

royalty under her breath: still mad about that snow ball. its water get over it.

shaniece: what did you say?

royalty: i said i was sorry. it was water get over it. its petty and stupid. i understand if it was gum or mud or whatever but get over it.

she then came over to my desk and knocked my books down.

shaniece: listen here little bitch, you are nothing. you are the dirt underneath my shoe. now shut yp and do your work,bitch.

i got up out of my seat.

royalty: no you listen to me.people like you pick on little girls like me and im sick of it. you cause drama for no reason cause your bored and sad.

thats when she punched me in my mouth. i grabbed her hair nad pulled on it and hit her in the face. i also pushed her into the desk and punched her. security came and got me off her and i was sent to office and suspeneded. i packed up my stuff and headed home. i got in my car  and started driving. thats when i got a call from Lawrence.

Lawrence: you got in a fight?

royalty;damn right i got in fight that bitch Sharice was being petty and she hit me first so she got shabooped in the face like dont play me.

lawrence: when are you coming back?

royalty; in three days. she got 5 that bitch.

lawrence; so now i m not going to see your beatiful face for 3 days?

royalty: yep.

then i heard a noise in the backround.

lawrence: im in gym see you.

 he hung up the phone and i drove to my house. i was there in 15 mimutes and i got out and headed inside. i made some lunch and napped until 5:30. i woke uand made me some dinner since my parents were touring again and watched deadly women until i fell back asleep.