FOUR

· 。゚☆: *.
ILLUSIONS   
»»————- nysm one. magic tricks
CHAPTER FOUR ━━  money showers

 magic tricksCHAPTER FOUR ━━  money showers

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* 🐇🎩🪄
♯ ❝ OH DAMN ❞
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆

"ÉTIENNE, WHAT JACK IS BRINGING TO THE STAGE RIGHT NOW, is what we in the magic world call a teleportation helmet." Daniel explained to the crowd pointed towards the youngest horseman holding the helmet under his arm.

Jack showed the helmet in his hand, the futuristic contraption looking mysterious and alien like as he held it up high for everyone to see.

Jack circled around Merrit and Etienne. "You will need to wear this, as it will allow you to literally fold through space and time to your bank in the 8th?" Merrit clarified facing the Frenchman.

Wren did wonder how anyone would find the whole idea anywhere near realistic. But the crowd had been hyped up beyond excitement at this point. Surely logic had long since flown out of the window.

Etienne shook his head slightly, "9th arrondissement." He corrected.

"Yeah." Merrit nodded with a shrug, clearly not caring about the little mistake, before focusing on the others around him.

"Now, once you are there, we will be able to speak with you through this helmet." Jack placed the helmet on Etienne's head as Daniel continued to elucidate the teleportation process to the man.

"Oh my God, that's beautiful." The audience laughed at Merrit subtle jab. "It has added attraction of being very stylish. It's about time the French learned from America on that subject."

The audience cheered loudly.

"It is."

The crowd continued to clap for Etienne, waiting eagerly for the trick to happen and to see how five unknown magicians would make true of their promise.

"Etienne, could you please pick a card, any card." Daniel ask holding the cards out for the man, a mischievous look on his face when Etienne was about to pick a card.

"Not that one." He joked pulling the card back when the neatly dressed man reached for one of the cards. "No that's okay, it's an old American joke. You can take that one." Daniel chuckled holding the card back out so Etienne could pick a card. "Now show it to your friends in section B, but not to us."

The horsemen walked away to make sure they wouldn't see his card even though they already knew what card it was. They only gave the illusion of their oblivious nature as they all stay clear of the card in the Frenchman's hand