Chapter 4

Gingerclaw padded throughout the under growth alongside with Russetflow.THe next thing they wanted was a big huge beast to tackle them.Russetflow opened his mouth to taste the scents  of the wide forest.Than a owl hooted and swooped down grabbing a mouse firmly in its talons.Gingerclaw admire the owl.Russetflow watched with wide eyes as terror flooded over him."Those things are deadly!"He said."No there a innocent kind of bird."Gingerclaw meowed her voice was firm and brave."Atleast you didn have to see your brother die infront of you!Taken away!From that beast!"He growled flashing his eyes.Gingerclaw took a deep breat "Atleast you didnt have to see elder die and a kit at your paws just because it was to its time or I didnt have the herbs to fix them.A-At-Atleast you didnt see your sister die infront of you."Her voice broke at the end grief flooded over her.Russetflow sighed and sat down.

Blurstar P.O.V.

"Wheres darkstar?"I called out urgently.WHitefeather came up panting."What happened?!"I asked."I-I saw dark..star by the dark forest..border than like that i blinke and..he was gone."Whitefeather said and than was knocked out."Get the patrols ready  battles came to us!"Blurstar yolwed.