Matty x George because I'm gAY

"Adam, where's Matty?" George poked his head around the corner.
"In his room, I suppose. Why?"
"Oh, um, nothing.." George shrugs it off. "Just wondering."

George slowly moves away and practically dashes to Matty's room once out of Adam's sight. He knocked twice before entering. "Oh, George, what do you w- GEORGE!!" Matty laughs. Shit, George thinkd to himself as he goes red in the face. "I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT" Matty practically screams.
"Shut it! They dont know about, well, us." George almost hisses.
"Okay chill out mr closeted homosexual." Matty moves closer, smirking slightly.

George looks him in the eyes as Matty wraps his arms loosely around George's neck. Matty had to be on his tiptoes to kiss George, which he thought was adorable.

George felt a hand softly move down his front, starting at the chest all the way down to where his belt was. Matty looked up, one eyebrow raised and a smile on his face. Goddamn, he's one sexy motherfucker, thats for sure. George smiled a little smile back and added a little nod as Matty undid his belt, followed by his own. George moaned slightly as his member was freed. Carefully unbuttoning his floral shirt before tossing it on the floor, Matty got down lower. All of a sudden, he looked so innocent to George.

Matty began to gently palm George as he took off his tank top. Letting out a small moan, George put his hands in Matty's big curly hair. Matty proceeded to look up at him, smile and say 'please', to which George obviously said yes, and finally, take off George's boxers. George kicked them off his ankles and started stroking Matty's noodle-like hair again as he began to make slow movements up and down George's length, making him moan a little more.

Every now and then, Matty would look up, so innocent-looking, child-like, almost. Then he'd pick up speed and become this sex addicted feminine gay guy again. "Fuck, Matty" George would let out occasionally.

"Please, fuck, I'm hard, can we...?" Matty said after a few minutes, looking up and slowing his movements.
"Fuck yeah" George said without hesitation. Matty smiled at him and began to take off his own shorts. "Bed, now" George instructed. "Hands and knees" he added. Matty did just as he said as George stepped behind him. George began to tease Matty. "Please, fuck" he would whisper. "You want it?" George would reply. "Mhm" Matty would let out.

Slowly, George inserted his whole length into the boy, making him gasp and then moan rather loudly. Then, he'd pick up  speed, making Matty moan even more. himself, too.

"Oh, fuck, Matty" George would exclaim.
"Harder, dont stop, im gonna-" Matty raised his voice, George doing as he said. Matty let out a loud moan and a gasp as George continued to fuck him. "oh god, im so close you have no idea" George said quietly. "Fuck!" he exclaimed as he pulled out completely and let go. "Fuck..." He continued, quietly this time.

There was a knock on the door.

"Do you two have sonething to confess?" It was Ross. Adam was laughing in the backgroud, barely audible.

"Gay!" Matty shouted. "Gay!" George repeated.

"Okay." Ross said back and walked away.

Matty and George exchanged looks and shrugged. "Well that was fucking awesome."