0.3

Harry
I looked at Louis in disbelief. He didn't have to say all that to Isabella. She was just excited.
"Louis that was a low blow. You shouldn't have said that. She just wanted to look around."
Louis sighed.
"I know. Where do you think she went?"
"Home hopefully. And you need to leave too. Its a full moon tonight."
"Shit it is. Ok I...um...yeah ok."
I sighed.
This was  long day.
I finished my shift and went home. I was taking my time getting there. I thought that if I took a while then Isabella would have time to cool down. I just couldn't put my finger on it. The way Isabella acted after what  Louis said. She wanted to do all those things, yet she was taken away before any of it happened.
I walked into the house and sat on the couch. I laid back and closed my eyes.
Today has been a long day. I met a ghost who was surprisingly hot. And I got a new house, pulse Richard is out and about and he wants me to work for him.
I sat up and was met with her big bright eyes.
"What the hell?!" I yelled.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you?" Izzy asked.
I put my head in my hands.
Izzy stared into my eyes searching for something. I looked away.
"No you didn't."
Izzy laughed. Giving me the 'yea I did' face.
"Okay maybe you did." I said giving in.
She laughed.
Her laugh was cute.
I stared at her in awe.
She was beautiful. Her smile was warming. Like when you walk outside on the first day of summer and the heat warms you up. Her brown locks falling over her shoulder. Her hair was straight as a bone. Her eyes were an unnatural color. A deep purple, but a hint of blue. And might I add that her curves of her body were MAGNIFICENT. Like who wouldn't want to be with her.
"Harry?" She asked.
I couldn't talk. I wanted to lean in and kiss her, but I knew that she would only go through me. And I knew that from watching movies. But I wanted to ask her so many questions.
"Isabella, were you a supernatural being before you died?" I asked carefully.
"Hell no! Why would you ask that?" She asked frantically.
I chuckled.
"Your eyes are different from a normal human. I just thought that you were." I said slowly not trying to trigger anything.
Isabella disappeared.
I sighed in frustration at myself. I always seem to fuck shit up.

*Flashback*

"Papa! What's wrong?" Harry's daughter said touching her father's head.
Its been ten years since Harry had returned from war his sweet little daughter along with his devious son were turning fifteen soon. But Harry's thirst for blood was driving him nuts. It didn't make it any better since he refused to drink blood.
"Papa you must drink before you become sick. I can bring someone to you if you would like."
Harry shook his head. He was unable to talk.
Soon his son and wife walked in.
"Father I brought you something." Harry's son Aaron said with a smile.
Ava huffed in annoyance. She knew that her brother was up to no good. She knew that Aaron wanted to become what her father was but neither her father or her would allow that to happen. She looked at her father. She didn't want her brother to go through the same thing.
"What is it Aaron?" She asked.
Aaron nodded his head at his mother and she walked out. Ava stared at her brother intently.
Soon her mother walked back into the shed they had been holding her father, and a scared man was closely behind.
"Drink." Aaron said with a smile.
Harry looked at the man with hungry eyes. He knew he was hungry. Without any warning he jumped on the man. He heard screams and he heard his family, but all he felt was the pleasure of blood flowing down his throat. Then everything went black. But what he woke up to would have killed him if he wasn't already dead.
*End of flashback*

Isabella

Harry asked me too many questions. Some I can't answer because I don't really remember. I want to remember. I just can't. I've already tried. I can't go to sleep so I made my way to Harry's room. I hadn't been in his room in about thirty minutes. He should still be awake. He doesn't sleep. Right?