ImmortalAnex "Just the way you are"

•~~~ImmortalAnex "Just The Way You Are"~~~•

(I suggest you listen to "Just the way you are" by Pierce The Veil, while you read this.) Enjoy!

Aleks P.O.V

I sigh, falling to my knees into the white snow while I cried my eyes out. Why do I always do this to Kevin? I'm such an asshole, I just always have to the one who's right, huh? Why the fuck do I have to start an argument about it all the time? Maybe I should just shut the fuck up and except the fact that I'm wrong. Kevin is my one and only true love, but yet I always hurt him so. We've been together through so much... He's helped through the pain of my parents car accident and the death of my mother. He was the one to comfort me when no one else was there. I didn't mean to fall in love with him... But I just happened...

•~Flashback~•

"Hey, I came to see how you we're doing today?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Ah Aleks, I know you aren't."

"No really I'm fine..."

"If you are then why we're you crying and whimpering before I walked in...?"

"F-fuck..."

Kevin sighed, grabbing my hands in his. "I understand this is hard for you, it'll get better, I promise you..."

"Look, I just want you to worry about me alright? I'm not your problem, why do you even try?"

"Because I care about you Aleks!" He practically yelled, "No matter how much you push me, I'll never leave you, I can't leave you feeling this way! You're one of my best friends, what kind of friend would I be to let you feel like shit? If you aren't happy, I'm not happy."

He cares? About me? I felt myself falling for him suddenly, even more than before. Sure, I found him a little cute before... Okay, EXTREMELY, but... I don't think I can handle myself right now... I... Have to.

I moved close to Kevin, cupping his cheek in my hand, "Kevin... I didn't know you cares this much about me... And... I... I-I think... I love you."

I leaned in, smashing my lips over Kevin. I expected him to move away, most likely be disgust with me because I didn't even think about how he felt towards me, I didn't really think about if he just felt this way about me as a friend, but it's too late to go back. I felt him kiss back, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. This surprised me, but I quickly, probably too quickly melted into it. He lips were soft, and caring, just as he was trying to persuade to me. They... They we're sweet... I felt like this was a dream, but I didn't want it to end...

We soon broke from the kiss, grasping for arm, but he still clung to my waist.

"I love you too."

He's like a dream come true, he's the best thing that ever happened to me... He makes me... Happy upon my wildest dreams... Without him, I'd be longing to have Tiffany back, although everyone forbid it, and I knew why, she didn't love me the way I should have been... But Kevin's more than I've ever needed in my life. He's perfect... I may have just ruined... What I'd been searching for, but I didn't know what's I was searching for... And now... I might have just lost him...

I don't deserve him...

Who am I to deserve a caring, loving guy such as him? All I do his hurt him over our stupid fights, over out stupid, ridiculous arguments. All he wanted was to find a new house for us to move into... And I blew it. It may not be our dream house, but it's what he wants and maybe I should have gone with it. I love him.... I should love the house. Anywhere I live with him would be amazing, it should have to matter as long as he likes it.

He's my world...

I began to sob even more, I wish he would come back, but now he's driven off god knows where. I'm an idiot, I'm on of the biggest assholes to be living right now. I don't even deserve to be here... Now my life feels like I living hell, over a shattered heart. I stood up, wiping the tears from my face and running into the house back upstairs. I stepped into the restroom and opening up a drawer.

Monica's razor blades...

I flinched at my thought, but I have to do this... I'm a worthless excuse for a boyfriend and I should be punished for hurting one of the most amazing guys there is...

I hate myself....

I picked up a blade, closing back the drawer. I rolled up my sleeve, staring at my bare, clean skin on my arms. It's not going to be clean for long... I licked my finger, tracing the skin down my arm and positioning the blade. I began to cry again, but I took one deep breath before I was to slide the blade deep across my soft pale skin. As I was about watch the blade pierce my skin, the door opened, revealing as horrified Kevin as he saw what I had almost done...

"ALEKS!" He yelled through tears.

He grabbed my arm, slapping the blade out of my hand kissing my arm softly. He pulled me into a hug, sobbing harshly on my shoulder.

"Aleks why would you do this?"

"I-I didn't think you would come back... I thought you hated me."

"Aleks, no matter how many arguments we get into, no matter how many fights, I'd never hate you..."

"I just... I thought I ruined what we had, thoughts you'd never care about me ever again." I said through my muffled voice.

"I love you... You mean more to me than anything else."

"I just... Hate that I hurt you so much... I just wish I could make you happy."

"You do make me happy... I've never been more happier than when I'm with you..."

"I wanna change everything about me, I wanna be good for you, someone you can be glad to have, not an asshole like me."

"Babe... You're perfect just the way you are, I'd never wanna change a think about you. Anyone who would tell you to change, needs to realize that you're already amazing and should go suck a dick."

I giggled slightly at that remark, "I love you so much Kevin..."

"I love you too Aleks..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some ImmortalAnex for you! You can still keep sending in requests and I'll be glad to do them for you. They can be a ship or You X Youtuber. As long as their The Creatures, Scmowns, or Goldenblackhawk. I'd also be glad to do some pewbuscus or You X Toby/Pewds if you would want.

~JustineyFusion