My Brother is my Mate!!

This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea

"Blake how the heck are you my m-mate?" I say with the courage that I have left, which isn't very much. "Kennedy I've waited for this moment since last year." "What do you mean?" I ask while looking down at the floor avoiding his eyes.

"I mean that I have known that you were my mate since I shifted but I didn't tell you, and now you finally know", he states as he comes closer and closer until we are so close I can feel his breathe on my cheek. "U-um Blake what are you doing?", I say as he looks at my lips and I gaze at his blue-green eyes. "Something I have waited way too long to do", He says as his lips come crashing onto mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kennedy is a 16 year old girl. Her birthday is in 2 weeks and it will be her turn to find her mate. Also she will finally shift into her wolf. But on her birthday she will find something out that will change her life completely, not only will she find her mate but she will find something about her that will change her future..... Read to find out :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Cover made by @Weirdness_Rules

Highest Rank: #17 in Werewolf