If she knows, Do I?

(Y/n) pov:

-DING-

The last bell of the day went on and it was now time to go home.
I grab my binder and walk out the door to my locker. Once I reach my locker I put in the pin and grab my skateboard ( v down there v )

Out And walk outside skating to Home. As I make my way home I spot Dustin and Lucas on there bikes, they pull there breaks in front of me and I get of my skateboard bored and flip it up with my foot. I hear lucas and dustin whispering something so I decide to speak up.

"Hey...where are you guys heade-"

"We need you to come with us (y/n) I think Mike is in danger" Lucas cuts me off.

"Ya he didnt come to school today, what if that... Girl did something." Dustin says

"Dammit" I whisper under my breath. " Im sure he just skiped or something.

"But makes never ski-"

"Can you just come with us!" Lucas cuts if Dustin.

"Okay, okay.... Race you there!" I say taking my skateboard back in riding position and already in the other side of the street.

"W-what?!?" both boys yell and start peddling there bikes faster and faster to try and beat me.

-Time skip to Mikes house-

I knock on the house door with the two boys behind me. The door opends and we seen Ms. Wheeler.

"Oh hello (y/n)...." she looks at me then down at Dustin and Lucas by my side. "Uh... Nancy is in her room if your here to see her, but Mike never told me he was gonna have friends over." she says

"Oh, thank you Ms.Wheeler but were actually here to see Mike, If that okay?"

"Oh sure come in!" she says opening the door "Mikes up stairs but if you guys need anything dont be afraid to ask!"

"Okay, thank you" I walk in side and make my way up the stairs but the boys run past me and grab my hand. Lucas swings Mikes door open, after that they do that they push me in and sut the door behind them. There stood me, Dustin, and Lucas in front of a sitting El and a confused Mike in front of us.

"Are you out of you mind!" Lucas breaks the silence.

"Now wait you need to hear this!" Mike says

"Does you mom know yet?" I ask looking at Mike.

"No...." he replys back and I give him a face reading 'really' "BUT listen! She knows about Will!"

"What do you mean she knows about Will?" Dustin says. Mike goes and grabs a picture where its Dustin, Lucas, Mike, and Will together.

"She pointed at him! She knew he was missing I could tell!" Mike yell back.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes! Think about it, do you think its a coincidence we found her on MerkWood, the same place Will disappeared!" Mike states

"That is weird..."  Dustin says looking and Lucas.

"AND She said bad peopel were after her! I think mabe theses bad people are the same ones that took Will... I think she knows what happend to him.."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

EHEHEH CLIF HANGER ISH. anyways sorry for no updates I've been super busy with school and my other fanfics I hope this was at least a little okay. But Bye-Bye "my beautiful people"