chapter 5

Skipper's POV
I huffed crossing my arms blushing. "And so that's what happened." I said and Ivan nodded.

"So what, are you guys dating?" he asked and I blushed shrugging.

"I'm not that sure." I said honestly and he nodded again.

"Well I'm gonna take a shower then head to bed." he said going through his drawer for something to wear then went to the bathroom.

I decided I'd go while he takes his shower. I hummed walking around then found a guy leaning over the railing. I ran over and pulled him away.

"What are you doing?! You could of fell!" I yelled then he turned around and my eyes widen.

The bright green eyes I saw were now darken, filled with sorrow?

"It's you..." I said frowning.

"I'm sorry." he said giving me a bright smile. "I was so interested in what was gleaming in the water I started leaning over to see more closely." he said laughing softly as I eyed him.

"Well don't do it again." I said huffing and put my hands on my hips. He smiled painfully making me frown. "What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed leaning on the railing laughing softly. "So you noticed?" he asked and I nodded.

I'm good with noticing when something is wrong with someone. It's a gift.

"So what's bothering you." I asked getting next to him and looked out to the sea which made my stomach turn.

"Hmm life that's all." he said and I laughed.

"Well duh, but what about it?" I asked glancing at him.

He was looking out at the sea also, his elbows on the railing, the wind blew through his hair. His eyes seemed a bit bright again.

"Hmm are you a very forgetful person?" he asked and I huffed.

"Maybe." I said and he smiled sadly.

"Well then don't worry about it. I better get going." he said about to walk away.

"Wait! Did I forget something?" I asked and he only smiled before leaving.

****

I couldn't sleep so I stared at the pitch black ceiling. While Ivan snored in deep slumber I was thinking.

What did I forget?
What is Traci and I now?
Did the kiss really happen or was I fantasizing?
What's the guy's name?
Why does Ivan snore so damn loud?

"I heard that bitch." I heard him say and I was hit with a pillow.

I pouted throwing the pillow back at him then hid under the cover. Then I heard moving and I knew Ivan must of got out the bed.

"I'm naked! So don't pull the covers off me!" I yelled.

"Liar." he said tugging the covers.

"Nooooo." I said gripping the covers then he stopped tugging and things went quiet.

Too quiet.

"Ivan?" I said pulling the covers off me and sat up. I looked around but then saw a dark figure. "Aaaaahhhhh!" I yelled and pulled the cover over me as Ivan started hitting me with the pillow while I was under the cover.

"This is what you get for lying." he said hitting me with the pillow more then finally tugged the covers off me and I blushed.

"Really dude." he said and I covered myself back up.

"Wha-What?" I asked.

"Thomas the train?" he asked.

"Shut up, I didn't mean to bring them." I said pouting.

"Child." he said and I heard moving so I guessed he went back in his bed.

"Am not." I said sticking my tongue then turned away from him to face the wall.

The pitch black wall. I got up slowly out the bed so I wouldn't wake Ivan. Yeah, he fell back to sleep that quick. I opened the door quietly then closed it behind me gently.

"Skipper?" a voice said and I blushed looking up.

"Traci." I said then my eyes widen when Janet was next to him.

"What are you doing up?" Janet asked.

"I could ask the same." I said glaring at her.

Traci glanced at her then me. "I was walking her to her room." Traci said as Janet nodded.

"I'll walk the rest." she said smiling and opened the door to her room then went inside.

Yeah, because your room is like ACROSS FROM OURS.

"So what are you doing this late?" Traci asked.

It's like the kiss never happened.

"Uh....going to bed." I said opening the door to my room.

"Then why would you come out here?" he asked raising a eyebrow.

"I couldn't sleep." I said looking down.

"Want to hang out till your sleepy?" he asked and I blushed smiling.

"Sure." I said nodding.

We went to the food court. Can't believe other people was still up this late. We sat on these high chairs at a table. Music was playing and it was sorta awkward silence between us....why? Should I ask about the kiss. Did it even happen? It seems like a dream now.

"About when I took you away from the pool." Traci said and I turned to look at him with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry about that." he said and I frowned.

"Do-Don't be." I said.

"Just pretend it didn't happen, okay." he said.

It was like my heart was hit with a hammer and shattered. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I was shaking.

"O-Okay." I said jumping out the seat and ran.

I ran like my life depended on it. But then again, I guess it did. Because my heart, I needed it to live. And it was shattered. I ran closing my eyes tightly. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't-  I bumped into someone falling on my butt.

"Are you okay?" he asked his green eyes scanning me.

I thought he...left....went to bed or something.

My lip quivered and he frowned. He walked over to me and helped me up. I don't know why but I hugged him burying my face in his chest and cried. I cried and cried as he rubbed my back shushing me telling me it's okay.

But it's not, my heart has been broken. I don't think that's okay.

"Skipper...what happened?" he asked running his fingers through his hair.

I shook my head sniffling. "Warm." I said gripping his shirt and slowly things went dark.

But it wasn't cold,

It was warm.

XD whaaaat nooo recording? Well it wasn't the next day hahaha. Well my little potatoes what do you think will happen next? Also we have a total of 5,840 words so far YAAAAY XD and it's only been 4 days since I've been doing this book hahaha. Probably because I've been trying to get 1,000 or more words each chapter. Well byeeee my lovely potatoes.