Angry Ashton

"Babe! You let that guy talk to YOU HE WAS TOTALLY FLIRTING WITH YOU!" Ashton yelled, his breath picking up.

"WE WERE JUST TALKING ASHTON AND I WOULDN'T EVEN CHEAT ON YOU! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TRUST ME!" I screamed back.

"I DO TRUST YOU IT'S HIM I DON'T TRUST!" Ashton yelled backing me up onto the fridge.

"THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGT TO HIT HIM LIKE THAT!" I shouted violently pushing him back.

"YOU'RE MINE! I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOU TO SOME BIMBO!" He retorted pushing my back against the fridge, his hands on my shoulders.

I didn't say anything back. I just looked up at him. His hazel eyes were burning with anger. My brown ones probably matching.

Suddenly, he violently grabbed my face smashing his lips to mine. The force that he came at me with was so strong, it smashed me against the fridge.

His hands roughly ran themselves down my body, to my butt. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands tangled through his hair.

He walked us to our room slamming us on the bed. He hovered over me for a second detaching his lips from mine.
"You're mine."
With a growl he roughly moved his lips to my neck. His soft lips sucked harshly at the skin on my neck and collar bone. Just below my jaw, he nipped the skin before leaving another love bite.

I felt the bulge in his skinny jeans against my leg. I bucked my hips, earning a groan/growl from the back of his throat.

He swiftly ripped our shirts off, pressing our chests together as he violently reconnected our lips. He moved his lips with such passion. His toned warm chest pressed against mine enough to make me fall in love with him all over again. He bit my bottom lip before slipping his tongue into my mouth.

He moved one of his hands out of my hair and reached down and unbuttoned my pants. He moved his lips to my collar bone and down to my left boob.

He swirled his tongue around my nipple while one of his hands moved to my other boob, massaging it roughly. He moved his mouth directly in between my boobs and licked down my chest and stomach.

He left kisses between my thighs, before leaving numerous hickeys.

"Oh Ash baby."

Very slowly and painfully, he moved his mouth to my core.

He let out a dark chuckle. "So wet for me Y/N? What a naughty girl." I let out a small moan as he moved the tip of his tongue around my entrance. He moved his left hand to my hip, to stop me from bucking my hips, while his other moved to my clitoris.

He slowly rubbed his fingers in circles on my clit making me moan, begging for more.

"What was that y/n? Say it again." He smirked.

"More." I said quietly.

"Louder." He demanded moving his fingers a little faster.

"More." I moaned a little louder.

"Better. But I want to hear you." He snickered moving his tongue to my clit and running his fingers near my entrance.

"MORE!" I groaned. This time Ashton plunged two fingers in my entrance making me scream in pleasure. He pumped his fingers in and out of me, while his tongue expertly worked on my clit.

He picked up his pace his long fingers curling inside me, hitting my G-spot.

I whined and moaned and Right when I was about to reach my climax, he stopped.

"ASHTON!?!" I yelled letting out a groan. He stood up, taking his pants and underwear off.

I smirked at his not so little friend.

He opened up the bedside table getting out a small shiny packet, but before he could open it I stole it from his fingers.

"Your turn." I said standing up and pushing him on the bed. He was sat upright, resting his back on the headboard. I mounted his thigh, moving his hands to my waist and bum. I moved my lips to his neck as he bounced his thigh moaning.

I left several marks on his chest and neck. I moved one of my hands down to his member rubbing the pre cum off his tip with my thumb and sticking it in my mouth. He moaned at the contact and at the sight of me licking my finger.

We moved down so he was on his back. I ripped the condom packet open, with my teeth and slowly rolled it on him. I pumped him slowly before picking up my pace, while my other hand massaged his balls. Right before he twitched and reached his climax. I stopped.

He let out a frustrated moan. I smirked climbing on top of him. His member filling me up. It hurt a bit at first. I slowly moved up and down before picking up speed and roughly rolling my hips against his. Our moans filled the room. His eyes were clenched shut, and his mouth was gaping open with pleasure. He moved his hands to my hips and he dug his finger nails into my skin and his thumb moved to my clit rubbing it harshly. I felt him twitch inside me as he reached he came inside me. Soon after I reached my climax.

He took off the condom, and threw it somewhere in the distance. He wrapped and arm around my shoulders and pulled me next to him kissing my forehead.

"You're mine." He whispered. "I can't wait to brag about my hot GIRLFRIEND just riding me to that douche." Was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry it's shit.
I'm bad at this and I didn't proof read it.

Comment what you want me to write about next.

This will be a several short story book. :))