₩28₩

😞: Yoongi???
😞: I really miss you
😞: you haven't spoken to me in like 3 days
😞: you posted a video and you looked upset
😞: but you were doing a Q and A and you were reading off your phone
😞: so I know you see my messages
😞: ...unless you blocked me
😞: have I done something?
😞: I'm sorry
😞: I'm so fucking sorry Yoongi please please don't ignore me
😞: I'm sorry I've made you upset
😞: I'm sorry
😞: please just forgive me
😞: I know 3 days isn't much but when you text somebody everyday all day it ends up getting really lonely without them
😞: I'm sorry Yoongi
😞: I really am
😞: I never meant to make you mad
😞: I would never want to hurt you
😞: why won't you respond???
😞: I want you to talk to me again I'm sorry
😞: I'm getting lonely without you constantly being mean to me but low key still liking me
😞: Yoongi please
😞: I'm sorry
😞: im so fucking sorry..

:/ :can I have your number?

😞: xxx-xxx-xxxx

--------

"Yoongi I'm so fucking sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset I'm sorry please just forgive me I'm so sorry. I like you. I like you so much I don't like it. Please don't ignore me I'm sorry. I'm so sorry".

"Jimin please stop crying it's making me upset".

"What did I do? Why do you hate me"?

"Jiminie I could never hate you I promise".

"Then why did you just leave and then stop talking to me?! Why would you do that?! I know I do that but it's only because I'm upset! Which means I did something to make you upset! So what did I do"?

"I like you Jimin. Like more than a friend should. It made me sad that you said you didn't want to be in a relationship because I realized that I really didn't have any chance with you. I know you're too good for me. I know you are way out of my league. But I thought I had some sort of chance with you. Then you said that and I just... I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I made you upset. I never meant to make you cry".

"Fuck you Yoongi. You made me cry because I thought you hated me but I turns out you liked me?! What a dick! Goddamn it Yoongi are you stupid?! Of course you have a fucking chance with me you dumbass! I said that because I didn't want to date anybody but you! I hate you! You made me feel gross from crying and now I just admitted that I want to be with you so bye".

"Really?! I have a chance with you"?!

"You're as stupid as a remote control helicopter that's losing its battery Yoongi. Of course you have a fucking chance with me"!

"Then would you say yes to being my boyfriend if I asked you"?

"Maybe over video chat you dumbfuck I'm not gonna say yes to you if I've never even video chatted you".

"FaceTime"?

"FaceTime... Maybe FaceTime can be our always".

"Fuck you".