(Chapter 1) The Training Session

"Lance on your left!" Pidge shouted, before she ducked under another laser. She put her hands over her neck, and dropped to the floor just in time for the laser to go over her head. Out of the corner of her eye she could see the laser heading for Keith.

"Keith behind you!", she yelled. Keith turned at the last second, and he was able to duck just before the laser hit him. She started to back up when she noticed she was right beside Shiro. Her pale face dusted with a light pink, as she continued to defend herself from the incoming rapid fire of lasers.

"Shiro watch out!" Pidge yelled as she pushed him out of the way. Which in turn caused her to fall beside him. The lasers slowed to a stop, and it was then that she realised that her hand was slightly on top of Shiro's. This simple motion caused her face to go red with embarrassment. She jerked her hand away and got up in a rush. She turned to Shiro holding out her hand to help him up.

"Shiro are you alright?", Pidge asked.

"Yeah I'm fine.", Shro replied taking her hand in his and pulling himself up with a slight rose pink to his face.

"I'm sorry about knocking you over.", she apologised.

"No, don't be sorry, it's better than ruining the whole exercise.", Shiro replied with a bright smile tugging at his lips.

"Yeah you're right.", Pidge said returning his smile.

Coran came bouncing in from the control panel. HIs eyes glowed with joy and pride for the paladins.

"Good job everybody! You were able to work together and survive the simulator for a whole hour.", Coran said in his happy chipper tone.

"That's a great improvement from 3 ticks!", Alura said as she was stepping down from the controls.

"Come on guys let's go eat.", Hunk said.

"You guys go ahead, I'm gonna go work on the lions.", Pidge said.

"You sure? We have quality food goo.", Lance said trying to persuade Pidge.

"Yeah I'm sure. Plus I can get my food later.", she replied.

All of the Paladins except Pidge left to go to the cafeteria. Shiro and Pidge were the last ones to walk out of the training room. Shiro turned to follow the other, and Pidge headed for the hanger. But before Shiro went to completely follow the others, he took one last look back at the green paladin. Shiro was worried for Pidge's health, and that if she was working on the lions all the time, it could put a strain on her. After evaluating that she was indeed okay, he made his way after the other paladins to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope all of you liked the first chapter. Please give me some feedback because I would love to hear from you. I hope you can await the next chapter.

Rissos3