Shalom

TALI'S POV
Once again I heard my noisy alarm do what it does every single morning, even if it's Saturday. I walked down stairs without changing or brushing my hair, I saw my father cooking something.
"I will say what I say every single weekend, we Gotta buy a new alarm so it won't wake me up at a Saturday, 6AM." My voice was slow just as my brain.
"Good morning for you too." Father said in a sarcastic tone, he turned around holding a plate with some waffles. "Oh geez! Is that a monster?" "How funny you are..." He giggled. "Here you are miss Dinozzo." I sat near him and started eating the waffles, which were surprisingly good! "Where did you buy it?" "Oh Come on Tali! Could you be just a bit proud of your dad?" "Sure thing..." I said with mouth full of food, we both laughed. "So, what are you up to today?" He poured apple juice for me and him. "Well... I didn't think of it yet, tell me about your thoughts." "I thought of going to the beach, what do you think?" I nodded. "I'll change really fast and we can go!" I ran up stairs leaving a single bite of waffles, and I'm pretty sure he stole them. "Make sure you'll brush your hair!" He yelled so I could hear. "Really funny!" I could hear him laughing.
TONY'S POV
I love those mornings, we talk a lot about movies, Italian food, trips and the beach. She loves the beach, we both watch movies every Saturday night with some pizza and soda. She does really remind a lot of me, but still reminds a lot of her as well. Tali's face, her hair and even her laugh... Everything remembers her and I still can't decide if that makes me feel okay or just not.
  I changed and waited for her in the car. "How could you start changing before me and still take more time?"
"I'm a girl, you wouldn't understand." I just realised how huge her mouth was today at morning, I didn't know what happened and I needed to ask in a way she wouldn't try to kill me, she was not trained in Mossad but she have been a boxer since she was six. "Are you trying o look like Angelina Jolie?" She stood in silence for a while. "What do you mean?" "Oh you know what I meant, your lips-" I tried to touch her mouth with the point of my fingers but she slapped my hand. "It's nothing..." "Tali, do you really think I wouldn't notice three pounds magically popping into your face!?" She looked down to her hands and again said nothing. "Me and the girls decided to do an internet challenge, no big deal." "A challenge?" "Yes Aba, a challenge! Do you remember Kylie Jenner?" "The youngest sister of Kim Kardashian?" Yes I did memorise that informations for Tali. "Exactly, she has the hugest lips because of a cup she puts on her mouth and we did the same, that's all, you don't have to be worried." "Why would you do that? You look gorgeous, you don't need fake lips!"
TALI'S POV
I don't really care about what he's telling me right now, that's what he always says when I ask for makeup but I'm a 15 years old girl, that's what girls use... Isn't it? "Okay Aba, I won't do it again." He played some music while I saw the beach coming close. I changed that weirdo music to Pompeii. "Oh God! I love this song! I was left to my own devi-i-i-ices many days fell away with nothing to show" He was keeping his eye on the street but did pay attention on me. "And the walls kept troubled down
In the city that we love
Great clouds roll over the hills
Bringing darkness from above"
"It's tumbling, not troubled!" He said mocking me.
"Oh it's all the same!"
TONY'S POV
I could feel a smile growing on my face, that words, that moment reminded me of my life years ago... I used to live in Washington, working with those guys and had her near me -I didn't realise how precious those moments were until the day I lost them. Tears tried to leave my eyes and I cleaned them before they did, luckily Tali didn't see it. We don't talk about her mother, last time she asked me about her she was eight years old. Happily we were about to park and she didn't notice a thing.
TALI'S POV
I knew by his eyes he was daydreaming, that smile... I can't really get why but I saw tears growing in his eyes, by the act he may think I didn't see it just because I'm singing, haha, silly.
   We left the car and walked a bit, people around us seemed happy and having fun, I was happy too! Of course, till the moment I saw those people walking near us. A woman holding a baby girl and a man, they seemed happy and for a moment I saw myself been held by that woman and then I though, where would my mother be? In seconds I realised how blind I was, every single family around us had a mother and I still don't know the best reaction to that.
TONY'S POV
Tali's face went pale as a family walked across us, she stood there looking at people around us and I'm afraid of what may be in her mind, I mean, she's Ziva's daughter and there's nothing this girl can't do.