Some Things Are Worth Waiting For

*Angel's POV*
Sometimes I think that humanity is a terrible thing but then he brings me the hope that I felt so long ago.

My twenty-second birthday... I woke up to the smell of pancakes and coffee. I smiled and slipped on one of his sweatshirts before slipping out of bed and padding into the kitchen. "Güten mörgen mein engel." (Good morning my angel.) He said, I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good morning Richard." I said, he kissed my forehead and wrapped an arm around me. "Happy birthday love, what would you like to do today?" He asked, his voice husky with sleepiness which caused his accent to be heavier than normal. I nuzzled his neck closed my eyes. "I just wanna spend the day with my wonderful boyfriend, doing what we feel like and not caring about anything else." I said, he kissed my cheek as I heard a click and a few moments of silence before he picked me up and carried me somewhere. He set me down after a little while and I opened my eyes to find that we were back in our room, Richard kissed me sweetly before smiling and looking into my eyes. "Ich liebe du Reesh." (I love you Reesh. I said quietly, his blue eyes brightened and he kissed me again. "Ich liebe dich auch Schatz, nur entspannen und fernsehen, während ich das Frühstück bereit." (I love you too sweetheart, just relax and watch some TV while I get breakfast ready.) I said as he stood up and walked back into the kitchen, I clicked the TV on and flipped through the channels before seeing Richard's face on the screen. I set the remote down and listened to his voice flow through the speakers. "I'm here with Richard Kruspe of the band Rammstein. Richard, how are you?" "I'm good, thanks for asking. I'm glad to be here." "There have been rumors that you're dating now, are they true?" The interviewer asked as she leaned over, clearly trying to hit on him. He looked away and coughed uncomfortably. "Yes. I'm dating the most amazing girl, I truly love her and nothing can ever change that." He said, I smiled and looked over to the doorway where Richard was holding a tray with different foods and condiments. He came over and set the tray down and settled down next to me with his arms wrapped around me. Later on that afternoon the rest of the band as well as the girlfriends, wives and children came over and helped us celebrate.