How you hang out in school

Damn Franny, back at it again with the school... series...thing.

Ian:
You, Ian, and Anthony all sit in you basement on bean bag chairs watching a bunch of stupid movies, throwing popcorn at each other, and laughing.

Anthony:
You and Anthony spend your time in the kitchen trying a bunch of new vegan recipes, and always ends up with the food or whatever you were making on each other's bodies.

Lasercorn:
You spend your time trying to do homework but end up playing video games instead.

Sohinki:
You spend your time going to the movies but usually get bored and leave early then go to the grocery store and buy random shit.

Joven:
You guys always find something to do from swimming to crafting. But humans are overrated so you you always end watching Netflix and hanging out with your friends.

Wes:
You guys always are eating. And when he sleeps over you guys always wake up early and workout and when you come back you snuggle.

Flitz:
You and him always will blast music no matter where you are and have a dance off whiles singing you hearts out.

Mari:
You and her will always stay out till like 5am watching the stars and playing music until you fall asleep with all the pilloried you brought up to the roof.

Keith:
You will always have fashion shows with clothes form you closet. Also you will go to the thrift store and buy whatever you find.

Noah:
You will always just stay at home and eat pizza. (Typical Noah)

Shayne:
You will always do things after school from theatre club to cooking club.

Olivia:
She loves to do your makeup and hair and pick out your outfit for school. And you don't know why. 😂

Courtney:
You two love to go to the park and play with your dog. And go home and do shit.

Dm me or comment what else you want in the school series thing.

P.s it's called the school series thing. So when I will post the chapter will be call school series  thing #46 or something like that.