[1/?] The beginning

'Well then, let's see what I missed during my sleep.'

(F/n)'s morning routine always started, no matter how late or early she was, with checking her social media accounts. All of them. Without having done that, her mornings tended to feel unusually incomplete and it didn't even matter that she sometimes even came too late to school because of this. It was normal for her to be either late or right on the dot, if she had to chance to stay in bed for as long as possible then she was surely going to take it.

Seeing as though the most messages were on instagram, she decided to check that one first. Her last 'masterpiece' had been a video of her older sister's best friend dancing like a chicken. And yes, she was proud of that. Her eyes darted over the screen, not surprised to see new dm's anymore but she had no other choice than leaving it at that for now because she knew that once she got started with replying, there was no going back for her. Most of the comments were about the video and they always managed to make her smile without fail since she loved the feeling of other people enjoying her hobby but sometimes she got a bit angry when seeing comments like 'f4f?'. It had nothing to do with the picture or the video and it was just annoying.

(F/n) quickly shook those thoughts off and smiled upon finding out that her follower count had increased once again. She was close to 50k and was already planning on doing a huge project when that number was reached. But now that school was starting again, she was also very well aware of the fact that there were rarely going to be posts coming from her during the day, she would definitely be awake during night to do whatever she desired then.

And that would probably end up with lowering her motivation for school like it had happened during the last year. Just why did school have to be so important? (F/n) had already found two things that she greatly enjoyed doing - volleyball and photoshop, but both of these took a lot of time during the day and school only made her schedule even tighter. Yeah, a highschool girl having a schedule outside of school was just something that really shouldn't be, especially regarding the fact that she enjoyed the two other things more.

The girl flipped through her phone's gallery before she had then sucessfully found what she had been looking for: it was a picture of a cat that she had taken a picture of the other day and that was what she would post this morning. Many of her followers lived in Japan as well, even though her whole page was in English so that more people could understand, so she had made it her mission to at least give them a small bit of motivation for this important day.

'If you're starting school today, like me, tell me your thoughts right now. I'll start, too. "Please end my suffering, I just want to stay in bed." x'

Letting out a small laugh at her own caption, she merely posted the picture and put her phone aside for now as it was time for her to get ready.

'I wonder if anyone is going to join the volleyball club this year...I really hope so, otherwise we'll definitely have a problem.'

There was nothing else to do except for letting out an exhausted sigh at the thought, she brushed her teeth in annoyance while she slipped into her school uniform. Multitasking was a complicated concept for many people in the world, but (F/n) had figured out how to do it rather quickly as it was a huge part of her life. Not everyone was able to concentrate during classes while being on their phones, but she knew how to. Not that she took advantage of that feature for too often, it would probably lead to a lot of trouble if the teacher were to find out that she used it during classes sometimes.

Anyways, back to the topic. Apart from photoshop, volleyball was the only thing that got her truly fired up after or sometimes even before school. Before she had discovered what photoshop meant, she was always seen running around with only a volleyball no matter where she went, but now she also had her phone in the other hand. Just for everyday purposes. Many people thought it was irritating how she spent that much time on the internet, but it wasn't like it was anything bad, she still managed go get decent grades. But procrastination also somehow was her very best friend since she had started highschool about a year ago.

Something about school just made her lose her motivation faster than she could even say the word. But did (F/n) care? She definitely didn't, as of now.

"(F/n), do you want to go to school or not?!", the sudden noise made the girl stumble back in surprise, letting out a small shriek. She had to think for a second, before sighing.

"Actually...", (F/n) started and ignored the tick mark that was appearing on her older sister's forehead as much as she could, until she was being pulled after the older girl.

"Not on my watch!", her sister stomped down the stairs while pulling her younger sister along with her, who had barely managed to grab her phone because she knew that once she was downstairs, there was no possibility of her going upstairs again.

This was only the first day of the second year at Karasuno High, but (F/n) could still somehow feel the motivation draining out of her with every inch that she got closer to the building.

'Alright, another year of procrastination and boredom is about to start!'

At least that was what she had been expecting. Never had she imagined that this year would turn her life upside down forever, but  in all honesty, that was probably a good thing because not only good moments were waiting for her, but they would be unforgettable, that was a fact.