[2/?]

'Woah, this cat is adorable! And yeah, I'm starting school today as well, I really don't want to go but oH WELL'

The (h/c)-haired girl merely managed to let out a laugh upon reading the many comments under her picture that she had only posted about half an hour ago. It was amazing, but it somehow seemed like very many people were enjoying talking to her even if she wasn't posting edits that she had made. Her whole page didn't only consist of edits, but she had started posting pictures of herself at some point, too, but only after she had gained the courage to do so. She had started her instagram page about sixteen months ago, in her last year of Junior High and everything had went smoothly for her from the very beginning. But she had made it her clear goal to never delete any of her posts unless they were only temporary, she did that sometimes when she needed a break like during exam week or something and ended up deleting that picture when it was over.

Seeing the progress that she had made since the beginning had only motivated her to keep going and post as much as she could. It never got boring because of the awesome support that she had gotten and because of the many friends she had already made during all of this time, many more were sure to come.

But even a photoshop prodigy like (F/n) (L/n) had to go to school, there were no exceptions. In the eyes of the second-year, this was nothing but a curse that prevented her from completely doing what she wanted. Of course, she was a free spirit without a doubt, but she still stuck to the rules. Going to school was still not something that she liked, she merely enjoyed it because of her friends.

Sadly, it seemed as though everyone wanted to be friends with someone that only had a little bit of internet popularity, so many people tried talking to her whenever she walked along the hallways of the school. Or, what was even worse, they only stared at her and whispered amongst themselves which was quite rude in her eyes.

'Why don't you all just take a picture? It'll last longer.'

The girl scrunched her nose in annoyance and ignored the many stares coming her way, even though she could practically feel their eyes piercing through her figure. It was kind of sad to see how (F/n) had already gotten used to this after not too much time, but it was the truth, it had somehow stopped bothering her at some point.

'Nevermind, I'm sure no pictures would be better. Wouldn't want to be caught sneezing or something, no one wants to see a picture of that. Unless..they're a creep.'

This was highschool, anything was possible here. Especially in a position like (F/n)'s.

She continued ignoring the people staring her way as she walked up the stairs in a lazy manner, her eyes focused on her phone without even bothering to look up. Maybe that was why she didn't seem to mind many people looking at her, she was always busy with new smaller projects for her account. This week, she had selected 'Back to school' for obvious reasons and had taken a few pictures of the school from the in- and outside already. And some people even dared to say that this girl didn't do much for the edits that she made. Comments like these were nothing but a bad joke to her, she put so much love and work into every single detail because everything had to look perfect.

As she strolled down the hallways to get to her classroom, she didn't even notice a certain orange-haired boy sprinting like he was being chased by three large dogs at once. Well, at least until he had bumped right into her.

Poor guy hadn't even properly noticed her either, so it was no big surprise that he had landed right on his butt after his body bumped into the (h/c)-haired girl's. Thus, many students turned around to the duo sitting on the ground, both of them were rubbing their backs silmutaneously before jumping up at the same time, too. What in the world?