Chapter Ten

Kylie's POV
Since Ashley has work today, my mom asked if we could go to the mall together. "I'm glad you took time out of your schedule to hang with me." She joked. "I was supposed to go to the movies but Ash had work at the last minute so now I'm here." I said. "Well, just my luck then." We walked into Gucci. "We're going on a trip and we want you to come." She said. "Who's we?" "You know the family." "Yeah, I'll go." I said.

We shopped some more, until I had bags from Gucci, Cartier and Chanel and mom had five from Chanel. We walked out of the mall and into Mom's black BMW.

~

I watched Stas, Jordyn and Justine play monopoly while I listened to the Rihanna station on Pandora. I took out one earbud to hear what Stas is saying. "Why aren't you playing with us?" I shrugged. "It's like you're lifeless without Ashley. Is that a good thing?" Jordyn said, her face scrunched up. "I don't think that's healthy. Play with us!" Justine whined. "Fine." I groaned, kneeling down on my knees.

Jordyn won the first, second and third round. I finally gave up, "this is just not right!" "I'm the queen and you know I always win." Jordyn smiled.

The doorbell rang and I got up to get it. "Hey, Mommy." I smiled, kissing her cheek. "Hey, kids." Mom smiled to my friends. "Hey, momma Kris." Justine smiled. "You all want to go on a free vacation?" She asked. "Hell yeah!" Jordyn exclaimed. "I'm in!" Stas said. "Well, you girls can come it's going to be family and friends an all girls trip to Belize. But I gotta get going for an interview, bye babies." Mom waved and went out.

~

They all went home to pack for the trip while I stayed at home waiting for Ash to come. Finally the doorbell rang and I ran towards it. "I missed you." I said, wrapping my legs around her waist. She put her hands on the bottom of my thighs, holding me up. "I missed you too, babe." She kissed my cheek and started walking into the living room.

She sat down and I sat with my legs on each side of her. "We're having a family trip to Necker Island and you're going." "Where's that?" "I have no idea. I'm just glad that you're going with me." "Who's going?" "Me, you, my sisters, Justine, Harry, Jordyn, Stassie, Hailey, the kids. I don't think Kanye is coming though." "Sounds fun. What for? Just to get away from media and stuff?" "Yeah, that's what mom said when she came by." "So how are you feeling lately?" I asked. "I'm fine. Why does everybody keep asking?" "Cause people are worried about you, Ash. You should be thankful of that. I'm sure if no one asks you would lose control every two seconds on someone." "I'm fine, don't worry." She assured me. "Don't just say that. You have to talk to me about things." I said. "Enough about me, I have a surprise for you tonight. Get dressed up and I'll be picking you up at eight." She smiled, kissing my lips. "Can't wait." I smiled.