Harry's POV

Harry's POV:

Larry Stylinson....

It seems as if the fans can only talk about it. How they think me and Louis are together and love one another. Well, they couldn't have been more right.

I've loved Louis since we met in the X-Factor three years ago. There was just something about him that I couldn't resist. Maybe it was his gorgeous smile, or his way of acting around people like nothing mattered to him. I don't know, but I'm glad I met him.

We have confirmed our love about one month into the X-Factor. Sometime after that fans started calling us Larry Stylinson and saying that we are the perfect 'bromance'. If only they knew that we actually are a couple.

We haven't come out to the world yet. We both wanted to so badly but management wouldn't let us. They said that it would just ruin the band and they would hate us.

Liam, Niall, and Zayn knew about us. As well as everyone else on our team. Everyone supported us when we told them, which surprised us both greatly. We figured that there would be some of the team that had a problem with it but they said they expected something like this would happen.

I wouldn't blame them for expecting because, lets be honest, Louis and I didn't hide our feelings well. Not until management interfered with everything we did.

We weren't allowed to sit next to each other during interviews, or show any Larry moments during concerts, or say anything that would cause people to think we are together. It even went as far as making us have fake girlfriends. I hated Louis' fake girlfriend, Eleanor. I know that she isn't with him actually but she still made me jealous.

I sighed and put my phone on the charger and let it sit on the nightstand. I pulled off my shirt and jeans, leaving me in my boxers. Right now I just need to get some rest and try not to stress over management any longer.

Louis was in the lounge watching a movie with Niall and had told me that he would come back here when it ends. Louis... god I love him.

I start to drift off then I feal the bed dip in bedside me and a familiar arm snake around my waist and head on my shoulder. I turn my head and look up at Louis who was looking down at me. I grinned a lazy half grin which causes him to smirk.

"Tierd already Harry? It's not even midnight yet." he informs me. I shrug and turn so my body faces his. He is still wearing his jeans and t-shirt from today and he also had his Vans on as well.

"You look hot." I tell him. A little blush rushes up his neck and to his cheeks. I love the way I can get him to react to something so simple. He groans and places his head in the crook of my neck. I chuckle but immediately gasp as I felt him lick my neck. He pulls back and grins. I send him a small playful glare.

"How was the movie you and Niall watched?" I asked him.

"It was good but would have been better if you were in there to be my cuddle buddy. I don't want Niall as a cuddle buddy." He tells me as he slides off the bed and pulls off his clothing. I watch as he drops his jeans and pull his shirt over his head, revealing his cute but sexy tummy.

"Good, because I don't want you cuddling with anyone else but me." I tell him as he climbs back into our bed and cuddles up to me. This, with Louis, felt right. Like I was meant to be in his arms forever.

He sighs in content and pulls me closer to his warm body. Louis put his face on my back and presses light kisses to my shoulder.

This is how its supposed to be. Me and Louis against the world, or in this case, management.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Well guys, im starting a Larry fanfic now. Hopefully it will be good and you will enjoy it. I've never written a Larry fanfic before so im sorry if you don't like it. I really enjoyed writing this and hope you enjoyed reading it.

-Kenze