#32

Ariana Grande & Selena Gomez -The client

———-

I groaned as I walked into my office Monday morning. I hate Monday's and I hate my first client. Selena. She was incredibly demanding and annoying in everything she wants.

"Selena is in your office already, she wouldn't listen to me when I told her not to go in." My secretary says.

I groan. "Of course. Why don't you go and get breakfast." I said pulling some money out of my purse."We'll be here awhile."

She nods and takes the money and hurries out the door. Selena was an annoying client who made everyone feel miserable, that is why I like to handle her myself.

I walk in to my office and Selena was sitting in my chair behind my desk. She smirks at me as I walk into the room.

"Good morning Selena." I say trying to push the annoying tone away.

"Good morning." She says in her sexy voice. Even how annoying Selena is, she was always beautiful and couldn't help to have a little attraction towards her.

"You wanted to come in for another meeting?"
I asked as I took the seat in front of her. She smirks at me. "Oh yes." She says playing with her pony tail. I wait for her to continue on but she just intensely stared at me.

She starts to stand up and take of her jacket. I clear my throat awkwardly. "Well what is that you want to talk about?" I ask. She rolls her eyes at me. "Oh don't you know already." She says as she comes around to stand up in front of me. She slowly starts unbuttoning her shirt to reveal her beautiful tits. I try to keep my eyes off of them as I looked up at her.

"Selena this is totally unprofessional." I say. She squints her brown eyes at me and starts to tease her nipples. She pinches and twists them and moans. "Oh Ari please touch me." She moans.

My pussy was throbbing and I could feel me wetness seeping through my panties. I grab her tits and teases her nipple with my thumb as I slowly tease them. She moans loudly as I start to slightly squeeze them. I took the one tit into my mouth and suck on her entire tit as I looked up at her. Her mouth was hung open as she watches me.

"Oh yes, suck on my tit, you dirty slut." She says as i twirled my tongue fast around her nipple. I added an occasional nibble which earned me loud moans from Selena. She pushes me from her tit and smirks at me.

"Strip." I slowly take off my shirt and throw it across the floor. Selena starts palming at my tits that were bursting from my bra.

I bite my lip looking at her. "Take your skirt and panties off and lay down." She says as she pushes stuff off my desk. I do as she says and lay down on the cold desk. She crawls in between my legs and yanks my legs apart.

"Such a wet pussy." She says as she moves her finger through my slit and in my pussy.

I moan softly and was disappointed when she pulls her finger out. "Aw babe, did you like my finger in your pussy?" She asks me. I nod my head. "Say it." She demands.

"Yes I want your fingers in my pussy." I said squirming in frustration. I was so wet and Selena's lips were inches from my pussy.

"Good girl." She purrs as she slides her finger down my slit. I moan as she starts moving her finger on my clit on slow, hard circles.

"Selena just fuck me." I whined out, her finger was moving in an unbearably slow pace.

"Oh alright." She says. She licks my clit in one big sloppy lick and starts pumping her finger in my pussy. I moan loudly as she pumps faster in my pussy, she sucked on my clit and pulled at it with her lips. She added another finger in my pussy and continues to suck and twirl her tongue on my clit. My pussy clenched around her fingers and I could feel my orgasm coming fast. She watches me with those big eyes and continues to suck hard on my clit.

"Oh fuck Selena!" I moan out as i watch her suck on my clit. She continues to pump her fingers inside of me, faster each second. Her lips wrapped around my clit, pulling, sucking, and twirling her tongue around it.

"Oh fuck! Fuck yes!" I say as I cam. She stops sucking on my clit and pulls her fingers out of my pussy.

She lays flat against my chest. "Open your mouth." She says showing me the fingers that were glistening from my pussy. I obey and close my mouth on her fingers. "Good girl." She says as she watches me suck on her fingers.

She pulls her fingers out of my mouth and sits up so she was sitting on my stomach. Her pussy was soaked and hot as it sat on my skin.

"Lift your legs up." She says.

I put my legs in the air and Selena smirks at me. She slowly moves herself down so her pussy was against mine. Our pussies were both soaked and got even wetter as they touched.

My clit was still sensitive from before so when Selena starts slowly moving her hips, I almost lost it.

I gripped onto the table edges as Selena starts to move her hips fast on mine. My tits bounced as she moved fast on my pussy. Our juices dripped down my pussy and down my ass, as she moves furiously on my pussy.

"Yell my name you dirty whore." She says as she holds onto my legs.

"Fuck me Selena! Fuck yes! Rub your pussy on mine! Fuck!!" I yell out as she rubs furiously against mine.

"I'm going to cum! Fuck yesssss!" I moan out as I watch Selena move fast on my pussy. As I came she continue to run fast on my pussy, I laid there watching her, my clit so sensitive I came again with Selena.

She lays down on my chest and starts slowly rubbing her pussy against mine again, she smirks at me as she watches me moan uncontrollably. "Such a sensitive little clit." She purrs she hold my hands above my head.

She moves her hips in slow circles against mine. Each time our pussy folds would spread apart, and make our clits perfectly hit against each other. Selena starts furiously humping my pussy. She grabs onto my tits and starts pulling and twisting onto my nipples.

My mouth hung open, I wasn't able to make a sound, as I watch Selena and cum again. I lay loosely under her as she continues to hump my pussy. My clit was so sensitive as she continues to hump me.

"Oh fuck." Selena moans out as she cums on my pussy. She rolls down so she was laying next to me. We both breathes heavily as we recovered.

"Am I still your most annoying client?" She asks smirking.

———-

A/N

☺️💭