Prologue

"Agent Agreste"The man in black glasses said

"Yes,sir?"The attractive blond stiffened and looked up to the black platform.

"You have a new case"He said

Adrien nodded

"It has been reported that the Hawks are targeting another victim.A girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng a French transfer student."

He nods again

"Since you are 17,you are the best choice to go undercover in a high school campus to watch over the girl.We need eyes on the inside.The reason she is targeted is still unknown.
Everything has been prepared.You're mission begins tomorrow"The man in glasses leaves the room after handing Adrien a file.

Adrien let's out a sigh.He just came back from Iceland,Egypt,the Philippines,and Norway a few hours ago from a mission that nearly got him killed!And when he's looking forward to resting,he gets another mission to protect some helpless chick.

"That Marinette better be worth it..."He mutters to himself as he walks out the door.

"Woah!Why the frown?"Nino asks.He was a spy and Adrien's best friend.

"Sometimes I hate being the youngest spy"Adrien crosses his arms and frowns at the 18-year-old boy.

"Why?"Alya,a nurse in the agency asks.

"I got a mission to go to some high school.I don't even know how normal people act!"Adrien exclaims

"Chill,dude.You'll do great!"Nino patted his shoulder

"Agent Lahiffe...Agent Lahiffe"The intercom screeched

"Oh!I gotta go dude!Wish me luck"Nino smiled

"Bye,babe"Alya kissed him and watched him run away with her hands on her hips,shaking her head.She giggles as he turns back to blow her a kiss and runs to his assigned airplane.

They were an adorable couple.
Adrien wished to find 'the one' and be happy like Alya and Nino.

Adrien walks away to his dorm room.The thing he liked about it was that he doesn't have roommates and gets to choose the style.He heard that other dorm rooms from the outside world have two or more people in it.

He shudders at the thought.Adrien was a quiet boy,he liked his space.He was calm and peaceful,despite that,he's a badass spy.

He goes on missions...a lot considering his dad funds the agency.Adrien likes fighting,he thinks it's fun.
But,he'd rather be a normal kid and go to school and probably fall in love.

Adrien was constantly confused and attracted to the idea of love.He has never experienced it,he only saw it between his best friends and in books and movies.Which didn't satisfy him.The only movies and books he was allowed to watch or read was movies about soldiers.There was this one Filipino movie that helped him learn a bit.It was called "General Luna",(there was a sex scene and he was confused until Nino explained it to him,he was scarred)then he also watched this animated movie called "Mulan","Saving Private Ryan","Battle Royale".

Basically anything with people in war or something.

Adrien sighed as he remembered his task.He opened the file to see that there was no picture!

He grumbled...

There was only a description,good thing Adrien knew how to draw.He draws nicely,too!

He took out a sketch book and a pencil and began to read the description.He usually does this when there are no pictures.Most spies do it,they even have drawing lessons!

Adrien got more practice thanks to his father.

Let's see...

His eyes travelled to the description and immediately was curious.

16
Oh!They're close in age,he's 17

Birthday:January 6

Oh!It's still September!He can get her a gift or something...

Wait...they aren't gonna be friends anyway

Bluebell eyes

How does one get bluebell eyes?

Small figure

Okay...

5'3

Pink lips

Um...

The list goes on and on...

Adrien begins to sketch,it was extremely hard.This girl was different,usually he would draw guys,because those are usually the files he receives,but he has to draw a girl!

This is going to be a difficult mission...