Chapter 6-Future Plans.

Hello my lovely readers and fellow Pokemon fans! I would just like to say how happy I am to be receiving so many votes! I can't believe it! :') Thank you all so much! It is definitely giving me inspiration to write! I know, yes I have taken ages to update and I probably have no excuses to use now. So once again, I'm sorry for leaving you all in suspense, but not one day has passed where i haven't thought about going back on Wattpad. Writing to amuse you all, is definitely part of my motivation!

Anyways sorry for blabbering off but forgive me for taking ages to update AGAIN! But id like to dedicate this chapter to my beautiful commenters! There are just too many to name personally at the moment, but next chapter, I promise to dedicate to the first 20 who comment! Also! For a new thrill! I'm going to write a *POV* for N as well! Just to see both sides of the story!

Okay let's get into it! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TOUKO's POV*

"Is this really what it feels like? Love? Or is it mere infatuation?"
These words stuck to my mind like glue.

I mean walking hand in hand with N down the aisle really did make me feel like I was walking on clouds and words couldn't even come close to how I was feeling...
But, what if this moment doesn't last? What if we end up resulting in continuous bickering and fights over the past? What if... We aren't as compatible as I thought at all?
I hate to be a drama queen and probably ruin the best/worse day of my life with negative thoughts. But it's just this little thing that keeps nagging at my conscience...

"Are you okay?" N interrupted my thoughts.
I blinked widely at him. He had a warm,beautiful smile planted on his face. It was so genuine.
I looked straight ahead feeling a little guilty that I wasn't as happy as him.
"Oh just feeling a little nervous." I faked a stutter.

He chuckled quietly. "Don't worry, I understand how you feel." He squeezed my hand lightly.
I faked a smile and glued my eyes to what was in front of me.
As we paced down the hallway which seemed to be going on forever, at last we had reached our beloved bedroom.
He entered smiling and eyes gleaming just waiting to be alone with me to who knows what? Discuss the wedding? But as soon as we did, the whole atmosphere and mood just died so abruptly that I had to squeeze N's hand for strength.
Someone who I never wanted to see again stood at our dresser, admiring the photos N had decorated our room with. Most of them were of me but I never really noticed the effort he had put into them.

"At last... The lovely couple arrives." Ghetsis sneered, his evil glare focused entirely on me.

N shifted uncomfortably from one foot to another as his eyes fell to the floor. "Ghetsis.. I mean Father..."

"SILENCE! you little twit!" He hissed at N. "I'm not in the mood for one of your lame, pathetic excuses, I'm here to discuss..." He sat on the edge of our bed smiling "Your future and what I have planned for you both next."

I shuddered. Doesn't he think ive already been put through enough? Obviously not.

I hope he's not planning for us to have kids already... I mean it makes me sick to think about getting pregnant just after a week of marriage.

Ghetsis rubbed his chin and smiled at us. One of those stone cold smiles that ran a shiver down your spine and instantly made you think "You're screwed." And that there is absolutely no hope?

"I'm going to give you's a time limit."

Okay, maybe I'm not entirely screwed... My mind subconsciously filled with relief as I thought about the liberation act being postponed. I imagined the expression on my face softening as he said this, and listened as he continued.