How You Meet Each Other (MICHAEL)

How You Met Each other (MICHAEL)

How You Two Met:  SHOPPING

You were shopping around the mall trying to look for something to buy your best friend for her birthday. You decided to go check out this jewellery store which barely had anyone in it.

After 10 minutes of looking for something, you notice that someone else was in the store with you. It was none other than your celebrity crush, Michael Clifford.

You quickly became interested in the jewellery again as you saw him approach you.

“So beautiful” you heard him mumble. As you looked up you saw him staring directly into your eyes.

“Sorry?” You questioned

“Oh..uh I was talking about that…uh bracelet right here” he moved closer towards you, pointing at the glass display.

“Hi I’m Michael by the way” he extended his hand out.

“(Y/N)” you shook back quickly.

“So what brings a girl like you here today all by herself?”

“I could ask you the same thing, Clifford” you smirk.

“Wait..Ho-”

“I’m a fan” you giggle nervously while blushing red.

“Well you’re the tamest fan I’ve ever met” he exclaimed, “And the prettiest” he mumbled the last par under his breath.

That made you blush even more!

“Well, (Y/N) I must be heading off before people start to think I’m dead but it was lovely meeting you” he hugged you and then started to walk out the door.

In which you couldn’t help but stare at his perfect arse.

“Wait!, (Y/N) can I get your number?”

“Sure here pass me your phone” you smiled.

After you finished exchanging numbers he left for good and you conituned to look for a present for your bestie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

~NEW TEXT~

FROM: Sexy Beast  ;)

Hey (Y/N), Just making sure this wasn’t a dodgy number Xx

P.S. I saw you checking out my arse ;)

You smiled once again and continued to text eachother.