Chapter 8

*in the present*
"So, did you die?" Barry asked jokingly, Zoë smiled and pushed him away. "No I did not die, I think today I am fully alive," Barry responded, "That's pretty hard to believe mate!" Zoë rolled her eyes at him, "Ok, but how did you get yo out world?" Asked Barry, "Well, if you would stop interrupting me, we would probably get to that part sooner than later, ok?" Barry nodded in response to this.
*in the past*
Hook was circling the captains quarters, wondering what Zoë would do to work with rumple. He was even more worried about what rumple was going to do with her, and he felt guilty for causing this. Someone opened the door, "Hello? Is this... Jillian?" Hook went to the door and opened it up. It was a girl. She had piercing blue eyes with hints of emerald green that resembled cracked glass. Her rosy cheeks were small, and her cheekbones were defined. "Umm, hello?" Hook snapped out of dreaming and replied, "oh ummm I'm Killian, NOT Jillian." The girl smiled, it was beautiful. "Ok then, Killian, I need your help." Hook knew he couldn't turn a girl as beautiful as this, but he needed to focus on saving Zoë. "I'm sorry, but rumple has my daugh.... I mean close friend and he is going to kill her." The girl smile stayed the same, it was weird. "Is her name by any chance Zoë mills?" Hook looked surprised and smiled, "Yes! That is her! How do you know?" The girl looked at the ground, trying to make it less obvious. "I know her father. In fact, Zoe's last name was named after me. The millers daughter." Hook stopped smiling, "But, rumple said her father is dead." Erin looked up, "He isn't. In fact, he's just got married to Snow White." Hook just couldn't stop smiling, he needed her name. "So, how are we going to get Zoë back Mrs...." The girl replied, "Erin. Erin Bates." Hook leaned against the door frame, "Well, that's a lovely name Erin." Erin kept on smiling, they kept getting lost in each other's eyes. Suddenly, male grunts were heard. Erin and hook looked around on the deck, all of his crew had disappeared. "What the bloody hell is going on?" Hook called out, stepping on the centre of the deck. Erin followed hook, she stayed behind him. Just then, a poof of magic appeared. It was rumple and Zoë. "Zoë!" Hook called out. Zoë ignored him, but she couldn't since rumple had his hands around her stomach and mouth. "Let go of her now crocodile. Your fight is over." Rumple said "Oh Zoë, you can have her back.." Rumple threw Zoë onto the ground and put his foot on her back, "Right after you give me the bean." Zoë started squealing for help, rumple was crushing her back. "Erin! Go inside and get the magic bean! It's in the wood-carved box," demanded hook, erin went inside and came back with the wood-carved box. She opened it and gave it to hook. Hook pulled out the magic bean and gave the box to Erin. "Now, hand her over." Rumples giggled, "Of course Killian." He slid Zoë across the floor next to hook. "Now, the bean pirate." Hook lifted up Zoë and hugged her. She didn't hug back. "No. Zoë has caused all of this so she should get the bean." Zoë looked confused, "And I'll pick where she's going to." Zoë was worried, "What do you mean?" Hook picked her up and hugged her tightly, "I love you Zoë. But you caused this." He kissed Zoë on the forehead. Then Hook threw the bean into the pirate ship, the hole grew larger until it was large enough. Hook them grabbed Zoë and threw her in the portal. Zoë screamed "NOOOOOOOO," but it was too late. The portal closed up, there was no going back now. Hook started to cry at what he did, but he had no choice. Rumple was shocked, he grabbed Erin. Hook saw this, and said "Let her go." Erin tried to struggled, but it wasn't worth it. Rumple took out Erin's heart, "I..." And before she could say anything else, rumple had crushed her heart. Erin fell to the ground, whilst rumple blew her dust in the wind. Rumple them poofed out and left them be. Hook ran towards Erin's dead body and whispered, "I'm sorry." He held her soulless hand and kissed her on the forehead, sweeping her hair back. Her face was cold, she was definitely dead. He got up and told them to move the body, as he went into his cabin. He saw Zoë's charm bracelet, the one with a tree on it. He put it on and kept it on forever.