A Haunted Past-23

Mature Content

Tyreek

Shit was goin' good fuh a nigga.  I finally woke up next tuh Tangela's pretty muthafuckin' ass. A nigga couldn't stop grinning as I cruised down the street thinkin' 'about last night.  A nigga ain't grinned  like a special muffucka in a long time ova' some pussy.  And it's just not the pussy that got me a kept nigga.  Tangy got that swag that otha' bitches don't have. She kno' how tuh get under a nigga skin like a muffucka.  She kno' the pussy good tuh me and she  kno' a nigga always want it.  Meesha, tho' ain't neva' had a nigga heart the way Tangy does.  I was fucked up 'bout the shit Meesha did while I was locked up, but  now I kno' the shit went down the way it should've fuh all good reasons. Shit was lookin' hopeful fuh this love thang me and Tangy got goin'. Shit couldn't be better fuh a nigga. I was satisfied. At least until  I pulled up tuh the crib seeing this bitch as boy sitting in his whip in the driveway. 

The first thing I did was get my shit from the glove box

The first thing I did was get my shit from the glove box. If this nigga wanted to play I was ready tuh go tuh war on that ass.  He just didn't kno' how ready I was tuh end his ass.  Getting out the car, I pushed my gun down behind my back tucked it in the back of my pants securing so it wouldn't fall. Then I walked up as this long hair bitch nigga  got out  his whip.  

"Nigga you got a death wish. Ya know yuh ass trespassing." I stood in front of the nigga ready to unload on his ass.

" Boy, trespassing...." The nigga shakes his head just like a bitch, moving forward like he was gonna let loose on me. I was ready. And one wrong move, the nigga def was gone feel this heat.  "Come with some real shit when you speaking to a real nigga."

"I see a bitch nigga, and bitch niggas don't deserve respect.  But fuck all that.... Muffucka why you here? "

"Nigga you know why the fuck I'm here.  That shit with you and Tangy is dead. I put an end to that shit."

"Lemme get this shit straight. 'Cuz you say the shit dead it's dead. Nigga you own that pussy now. Huh?  Pussy I gutted all night, gutted through the night and gutted this morning? Is that the pussy you talkin' 'bout?"

The nigga laughs like I'm tellin' jokes.

"Matter of fact I am. I got paper on that shit. Video on that shit.  That's always gone be my pussy, especially when I just nutted in that shit weeks ago. Yeah, you ain't kno' that shit right.  Yo bitch still fucking me." He nodded grinning like he won a muffuckin' prize or something. "Hey." he stretched his arms out with that whack ass grin on his face. "When the dick is good why stay away? "

I ain't gone lie.  When the nigga said that shit I was inches away from knocking him the fuck out.  But that's what the nigga wanted.  He wanted me to pull some shit that a  have a nigga behind them bars again.  I ain't gone give the nigga the satisfaction, tho'.  Not yet anyway.

Clenching my fist I walked closer to him. "Not only is you a bitch ass nigga, you  grimy muffucka too. Just anotha' nigga in a suit with a degree that ain't shit. Nigga why disguise the shit behind a three piece suit? Be a real nigga if you wanna lead that thug life. Ion even kno' hoes that brag on the pussy they get, but a bitch ass boy do that shit quick. See  real niggas ain't got nothin' tuh prove. But a bitch made nigga  like you a come to a nigga house, talk shit' bout some pussy he use to fuck but couldn't keep wet, and say some bitch ass shit tuh get a rise outta nigga. Only a pussy ass bitch ah do some shit like that."