I walk the line

Lizzy's POV
When I arrived at the motel, I saw K sitting on the hood of his car. I jumped out of my car and walked towards him. The first thing K says to me is "I'm sorry, baby girl"
"It's ok"
"It's not okay. But I'll explai-"
"Laura told me everything"
"..oh"
"Why didn't you tell me before"
"I don't know. I never thought it was important. I didn't know she was your roommate."
"Being engaged is a little important, K!"
"Like I said I'm sorry and I didn't mean to hurt you" He said as he grabbed my hips bringing me closer to him. "I understand. Do you still love her?"
"..I-"
"It's totally understandable if you do."
"I love her but we wouldn't get back together any time soon"
"Oh ok"
K pulled me into the backseat of his car and kissed me. I didn't kiss back. He continued until I pushed away. "I think I should tell you something" I murmured. "Tell me" he said. "...I slept with someone while we were apart" I confessed. He sat up and backed away from me. "With who?!" His voice raised and that's what triggered my tears. "A girl" I whispered while my tears slipped down my cheek. He chuckle a little and wiped away my tears. "Baby, don't cry." He said he caressing my cheek. "I was disloyal" I cried.
"I don't care, baby. You hooking up with a girl is pretty hot anyway"
"It was still wrong for me to sleep with anyone"
"Did it mean anything to you?"
"....I don't know"
"It didn't. I know it didn't."
"I guess" I whispered as I looked down. He lifted up my chin and started to kiss me again. This became a full on make out session. He suddenly pulled away to take off my shirt and started to bite my neck. I moaned and he started believing I liked it. He started to tug on my jeans and I finally stopped him. "I can't.." I told him. "Why not?" He asked confused. "I just.....can't" I put my shirt back on and walked back to my car. K attempted to follow me but I made it to the car in time and drove away.

Marina POV
I've been on the couch since Lizzy left. I just want her in my arms. I love her. I'm not just saying it, I truly love her. People throw the phrase "I love you"  around too much. It should only be used when you truly love someone. I'm a no saint either. I've told people I loved them when I knew down in my heart I didn't. I heard a knock at the door so I stood up to see who it was. I opened the door to see my poor little Lizzy crying her gleaming green eyes out. "Babe, what happened?" I asked with pity. She hugged me instead of replying. I pulled her inside, closed the door, and I lead her into my bedroom. "Who hurt you?" I asked her. "I'm hurting others." She said with her head down. I kneeled down between her legs while she sat at the edge of my bed. "Elizabeth, tell me what's wrong?" I ask her with a stern voice. She looked up a bit with her mascara running down her eyes. "I went to meet up with K to talk about what happened with him and Laura" she explains. I nod giving her permission to continue. "I confessed about us and We ended up making out" she told me. "Didn't you tell him that we have feelings for each other?" I asked. She shook her head and more tears escaped her eyes. It hurt me. It hurt me to see her cry. It hurt me to know she didn't tell her lover that she had feelings for me. I pulled her head up and wiped away her tears with my thumb. "Do you love him more than me?" I whispered. She started to cry harder. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I closed the door softly and leaned against it. She would choose some dickhead who cheated on her over you. Tears stream down my cheek. She doesn't love you. I sit on the ground. You're just a whore that thought someone loved you. My head is in my hands. She just needed something to get him off her mind. I thought she loved me back.

This is emo af I'm making another chapter rn for some reason I felt the need to write so much