Chapter Four

“You…um…what?” Harry said scratching his head confusingly.

“Oh for God’s sake! Harry listen…My brother is in –“

“VERONICA!” Zayn shouts begging his sister to shut up before she ruins everything he has planned to tell Harry himself.

“No! I will not shut up he needs to know. I’m tired of seeing you drool over him! Harry! My brother is in love with you since day one.” Veronica said confidently as she removes her brother’s hands off her waist.

Harry was quite shock with the big news he had received from his best friend sister. Zayn was in love with him? Harry thought this whole time that Zayn was straight – Harry would of known if Zayn was gay. He thought he had wonderful gaydar for these things.

Harry was speechless – couldn’t think of a word to say to Zayn nor Veronica.

“Um…You’re gay?” Harry spit out with shock in his tone.

“Well, yeah I’ve been gay since I first saw Grease on TV…And when I’ve first seen you it was a small little crush.” Zayn didn’t know what was happening. His mind was telling him to shut up before he ruins it, but his mouth and heart thought otherwise. Word vomit.

“And since then the crush grew bigger and bigger. I thought I could hide my feelings for you. I was doing a good job, but some lunatic had to ruin it…” Veronica pushed her brother for the insult she just received from her own brother.

Harry couldn’t think – his mind was all over the place. His best friend just told him he was in love with him. All this time he just saw Zayn was a friend – A brother. Could he possibly have feelings for his friend? His best friend. Could he truly fall in love with Zayn Malik? The person he knew almost his whole life?

Harry need air. Lots of it.

“Harry…? Say something…please. You’re frightening me with your empty expression…” Zayn puts his arm around Harry as he touches his skin he felt the butterflies flutter in his stomach once more. Setting them down at the near bench. Veronica saw her cue to leave and give them space. She said her goodbyes and rush off home.

“Zayn…listen. This is a lot to put into pieces. Understand me please. I do like you –“

“But…?” Zayn said as defeat washes his face.

“But I don’t kno-“ Harry stopped as he was interrupted by a phone call.

“Hello?” Harry’s face went pale.

“What?! He’s where?! I’ll be right there!” Harry said as he hung up the phone.

“What’s the matter Harry?! Is everything okay?” Zayn worried as he saw his lover panicking

“Marci is in the hospital…”

---

~Flash Back~

“So Marcel, you said you always wanted to try biking right?” Niall said as he buckled Marcel’s seatbelt. Marcel was happy to see how Niall knew all the things about the things he always wanted to do.

Marcel could just stare at Niall’s ocean blue eyes as he got lost in the sea in them.

“Yes…I always wanted to ride a bike, but Harry wouldn’t allow it.”

“Well, I got good news. I’m going to teach you how to ride a bike. It’ll be our little secret. We don’t need to tell Harry about this.” Niall said as he smiled to Marcel. Marcel feeling his cheeks heated up from all the blushes he was doing. His own little secret with the boy he loves. He adore every minute of it. Niall is going to teach him out to ride a bike.