Chapter 1

A/N: This story has been modified so that everything has happened in the show but in much less time, so the characters are still in their early 20's, and it's not awkward having an 18 year old having out with boys in their 30's to 50's. Also, they're all single, because I don't feel like adding more characters. The beginning is just because I needed to set stuff up. it should be better next chapter. Anyway, enjoy!

I can't believe I only have to wait 2 more weeks until I get to meet my idols! I've been waiting for months since I got my tickets to attend a meet and greet with the cast from my favorite tv show, Supernatural. I've been watching the show like crazy since I secured my tickets, and I just finished it for the 3rd time in 2 months.
I decide to head out to Hot Topic, a store dedicated to selling things no one will ever understand unless you're part of a fandom. I've already got my Supernatural shirt and my anti-possession necklace, but I figure it can't hurt to go buy more stuff. Well, it might hurt my wallet, but if there's anything I've learned from the many deaths of Supernatural, it's that sometimes, sacrifices are necessary.
It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I was wrong. So very wrong.
I wake up in a white room which I immediately recognize as a hospital. I try to push myself into a siting position, but pain shoots through my arm and I lie back down.
"Don't sit up yet," I hear a voice say from beside me. I turn my head enough to see the nurse next to me looking down affectionately.
"What happened?" I ask.
"You were in a car crash," she informs me. "A pickup truck ran into the side of your car, and the driver doesn't remember any of it. You hit your head pretty hard, so that would account for your memory loss, but we're not sure about him. Maybe he fell asleep behind the wheel, we don't know. He's okay, and he said he'll pay for whatever your insurance doesn't cover."
I give her a weak smile. "That's... That's good," I say, focusing on the one point of that whole thing that is not a total mess. "So how long do I have to stay here?"
"We're going to keep you overnight and see how you feel tomorrow," the nurse says.
An entire night in the hospital. Well, this is going to be fun. Not.

TWO WEEKS LATER...

It's finally here! The day I get to meet my favorite actors!  I have to hire a taxi to drive me, because my arm is still in a cast, but fortunately the drive isn't long and doesn't bankrupt me. I get out of the cab and head inside.
This isn't at all what I expected. I figured everyone would be together in a line and we'd meet them all at once, but instead, they're all at different tables on opposite sides of the room, and even though I arrived right in time, the lines are still huge. I go to the line on the far end of the room, because I know it will be shortest, and look around. The only people I knew would be here were Jared, Jensen, and Misha, but Richard, Rob, Mark and Mark-Mark Pellegrino and Mark Shepperd are, too. For those that don't know actors, there is Sam-Jared, Dean-Jensen, Misha-Castiel, Richard-Gabriel the archangel (AKA the Trickster), Rob-Chuck, and the Marks, Shepperd being Crowley and Pellegrino is Lucifer. I think the line I'm in leads to Rob, but I don't know for sure, because the lines are twisted to make them longer.
"Hey," the girl in front of me says, turning to face me. "I'm Avery."
"Bailey," I reply.
"Is this your first meet and greet?" she asks.
"Yep! I'm so excited! How about you?"
"I went to one last year," she says. "The cast is great!"
We talk for the next 40 minutes, passing the time by talking about anything from favorite characters to types of dogs. It's nice to have someone to chat with, knowing this is going to be a long wait for everyone. Before long, we're at the front of the line.
"I thought this was Rob's line," I say.
"Nope, it's Misha. He hides in the back every year and cracks jokes about the rest of the cast. It's great," Avery tells me before she goes up to meet him.
They talk for a few minutes, and when she leaves the line, she tells me she'll wait for me before picking a new actor to meet.
"Oh my god hi! Hi! Hi, how are you?" Misha says excitedly when I approach him, sounding like an overexcited girl seeing her friends after a week.
"Hi! I'm super awesome, how are you?" I reply in the same tone.
"I'm perfect!"
"Hi perfect, I'm Bailey!"
"Hi Bailey, nice to Misha!"
I laugh. "That's a good one," I tell him.
"Of course it was, I said it!"
"Wow, so modest," I say sarcastically.
He grins. "Hi there, Bailey," he says.
"Hola, Mishamigo," I reply.
He laughs. "What would we do if my name wasn't Misha?" he wonders aloud. "Like, if my name was Jeff. Where would we get our jokes from?"
"My name Jeff," I say in the voice of the vine. "Plus, you would be included in the J squared title. J cubed."
"Maybe I should change my name to Jeff," he say jokingly.
"But the Mishapocalypse!" I reply worriedly. "What would happen to the Mishapocalypse? We can't call it the Jeffpocalypse, that sounds ridiculous!"
"The Mishapocalypse is from 2013," he reminds me.
"The Mishapocalypse must go on!"
He laughs. "Can I sign your cast?" he asks.
"Sure!" I reply, handing him a sharpie and holding my arm up.
As he writes, he asks, "Can I ask what happened, or is that, like, off limits?"
"I was in a car crash a couple weeks ago," I reply. "Some pickup truck slammed into my car."
Something in his face changes, but I can't figure out what. "Really? Where was that?"
"Over in Lynn," I reply. "It's a small city; you probably haven't heard of it."
"Huh," he says. "That's horrible."
I shrug. "I'm fine. The guy's paying for my arm, so I don't have to worry about that."
"That's nice of him," Misha says. "I was wondering-I know it's going to be a while, but can you stay till the end of the meet and greet?"
"Um... Why?" I ask.
He gives me a secretive grin. "You'll see," he says with a wink.
"Alright, I will, I guess," I reply.
"Great!" he says. "Is it spontaneous selfie time?"
I laugh. "Sure!"
We have our spontaneous selfie, and before I leave his area, he says, "Come back here at the end!"
I nod. "Yep!"
When I leave the line, Avery is waiting. I quickly walk over and join her.
"Isn't he the best?" she says dreamily.
I laugh. "Definitely," I say. "Hey, did Misha ask you to stay until the end?"
She gives me a confused look. "What are you talking about?"
So he didn't say it to her. Did he say it to a select few people, or was it just me? Why would he choose me anyway? I'm a boring person. I know I'm a boring person. Did he think I wasn't a boring person? Because if so he'll definitely be disappointed. Or maybe he was joking. That would make the most sense.
"Never mind," I say. "So, who to next?
"Rob's across from Misha," Avery says. "Might as well go to him."
We do, and the line is much shorter. I guess people want to big actors-Misha, Jared, and Jensen. Chuck was never a big character, even when he was God. The line is only 25 minutes, which is surprising because people have been streaming into the building like ants leaving when you dump water in their hill. Not that I've ever done this. That's ant abuse! Okay maybe I have...
Once again, Avery goes first, and they chat for a little bit, take a "spontaneous selfie" as Misha said, and as she leaves, I head up to him.
"Hi!" he says. "What's your name?"
"Bailey," I reply.
"Hi Bailey, nice to meet you!"
"You too."
It's quiet for a moment, then I say, "Meeting Misha was way less awkward than this. You need to up your game."
"And how do you suggest I up said game?"
"I don't know, you're the star!" I remind him. "This is your job."
"I left humanity millenniums ago," he reminds me. "I don't know what humans talk about anymore."
"Right, of course," I say with a laugh. "Can I have a selfie with the all powerful Chuck?"
"Yep!" he says, and we take a picture, looking like civilized human being, instead of demented animals like my picture with Misha. "Can I sign your cast?" he asks, spotting Misha's name on there.
I hand him a sharpie, and he writes "The All Powerful Chuck," on my arm.
"Thank you!" I say before I leave the line and find Avery again.
"Hey, wasn't Rob so cool?" she gushes.
I shrug. "Kinda awkward, really," I tell her.
"Really? Not with me."
"Huh," I say. "And next is... Richard, right?"
Avery nods. "Yep! Let's go! The line's been getting shorter for him for a while, but I don't want to miss my chance of making it before it starts filling up again."
The line is longer for Richard than it was for Rob; about half an hour. Avery doesn't stop talking about him for the entire line. I just stand there with her and listen, not really having time between her sentences to agree out loud, but acknowledging in my mind that Gabriel is by far one of the best characters.
Once again, Avery meets him first, and when she leaves, giggling to herself about her love of the character, I head up to meet him.
"Hi!" I greet him, hoping I don't look like an over-obsessed fan girl like Avery.
"Hey there!" he replies. "And you are Bailey, correct?" he asks.
"Um... Yeah, actually. How did you know that?"
He gives me a grin. "I am the Trickster, after all."
"Well, that was some trick," I say. "Avery told you, didn't she?"
"Of course not! That's no trick of someone tells you!"
"Sure," I say sarcastically.
"For someone who likes Supernatural, you have an incredibly strong opposition to anything supernatural."
"Well, Supernatural is a show, so I can do that."
He gives me a knowing smile. "Is it, though?" He opens his hand to show it to me, and then puts it behind his back. When he moves it back in front of him, there's a sharpie in it.
"You had that behind your back," I say.
"Alright, yes, I did," he agrees. "Can I sign your cast?"
I nod. "Sure."
He writes "The Trickster Richard Speight Jr." in large letters above the other two signatures.
"I can't let them steal all my attention," he says.
"They already have," I say. "Gabriel is dead. No one really talks about him. Unless you manage to come back again, which you won't because we saw your shadow wings on the ground, I'm assuming you're gone, and Misha and Rob stole your attention."
"How do you know I won't come back?"
"Because you're dead. You either come back in the episode you died in, or you don't come back at all."
He circles his face with his finger and says his famous "Hellooooooo, Trickster" line.
I laugh. "Right, of course. You always find a way to fake your death. But even Chuck said he didn't have time to rebuild you to put away Amara. You're dead, Gabriel."
He wipes away a fake tear. "I can't believe you don't believe in me," he says in mock hurt.
"You know what? If you manage to find a way back to the show, as a living angel, I will applaud you. From my house with my dogs on my lap. We, I don't have any dogs, but I'll get them. So a golf clap, so I don't wake them up."
"What would your dogs' names be?" he asks me.
"If you knew my name, shouldn't you know my dogs'?"
He shrugs. "My powers work in mysterious ways," he tells me with a wink.
"Sure, I believe you," I say sarcastically. "And my dogs would be Sam, the big black lab, Dean, the small black lab, and a cat Castiel."
"And which one is Gabriel?" he asks. "Or Richard, Trickster. Hell, I'll even take Trixie."
I inhale sharply and say, "Ooh, sorry, Gabriel didn't make the cut."
He shrugs. "Ah, I'm used to it."
"Can we have spontaneous selfie time?" I ask.
After a crack at Misha, Richard and I take our selfie.
"I don't want to hold the line up, but thank you!" I say as I leave. The next actor Avery and I wait for is Mark Shepperd. Avery isn't as enthusiastic about him, but she still wants to meet him. After all, one doesn't just meet all the actors except the King of Hell.
"Hi!" I greet him.
"Hi to you too," he replies in his awesome British accent. "What's your name?"
"Bailey."
"Hi, Bailey, how are you?"
"I'm doing amazing!" I reply eagerly. "How about you?"
"Horrible," he says. "So many humans, and none of them are even considering selling their souls!"
I laugh. "I'm sure soul business is tough these days."
"Tell me about it! It's like no one wants to live a happy 10 year life anymore! Why is it so hard to convince people they don't need a soul?"
"It's those Winchesters' fault, making sure everyone knows that they'll go to hell for all of eternity."
"Those freaking Winchesters, always messing everything up." He sighs. "I don't suppose you'd sell your soul, would you?"
"No, sorry," I say. "I kind of like my soul, you know?"
He shrugs. "It was worth a shot."
"You'll get someone soon."
He grins. "You play along way better than most people."
"Really? What do most people do, then? Because I just kinda went where the conversation was going."
"Usually people just stand there and laugh, and maybe a couple words here and there. You actually played along. It's great!"
I smile proudly. "I feel like I'm LARPing," I say. "Is that LARPing? I don't really know what it is," I admit.
"That makes two of us."
We chat for another minute or so, take our spontaneous selfie, and I leave to find Avery. The next actor we head for is Mark Pellegrino.
"Hi!" I greet him.
"Hey there," he says, looking down at me. I suddenly realize how tall he is. On tv he doesn't look it, but he's probably a foot taller than me. "And what's your name?"
"I'm your brother Michael," I reply. "When those stupid Winchesters opened our cage, I escaped, but I had to find a new vessel. This is the first one I saw, so I chose her."
"And yet you have a broken arm," Mark observers. "How did an angel break their arm-or at least why didn't you fix it yourself?"
"Not all of us can survive so long in solitude and keep all our powers. It's been centuries. It's a miracle I had the ability to get out of the cage."
He nods thoughtfully. "And Adam, your other vessel? What of him?"
"He died when I entered his body," I reply automatically. "He couldn't take all of my power. He's not as strong as the other Winchesters. He's in Heaven, I'd assume."
"And how long have you been out of the cage?" he asks curiously.
"Only a few months. I've been waiting for my powers to return to full strength, so I've been... Hidden, you could say."
"So why have you come here? You should know better than to approach your little brother without your full powers. I could take you down right here."
"It's a risk I'm willing to take," I reply.
"And why is that?" he asks.
"Because I payed good money to come here and I'm going to make the most out of my time," I say, no longer in character.
He chuckles. "Good answer," he agrees. "So, Michael's vessel, what's your name?"
"Bailey."
"Hi, Bailey. How are you?"
"I feel unspecial," I reply. "Is this the scripted, already thought out part of the meeting that you give everyone and just hope they play their roles?"
"Possibly," he admits, "but it looks like I won't have any luck with you."
I shake my head. "Nope, I will continue to defy your scripted conversation!" I tell him proudly.
He shakes his head in mock annoyance. "Kids these days."
"I'm 18, so if I'm a kid, you're also a kid, because you're like, what, 21?"
"20," he corrects me, "but you're still a kid because... I don't know, reasons."
I laugh. "Reasons. Yeah, that's great. Really informative. I'll have to remember that next time I'm in a debate. 'Giraffes are evil aliens from a planet called Skoobladoole which is obvious because reasons."
"Skoobladoole?"
I nod. "Yeah, it's a cool place. You should go sometime."
"Oh, you've been?"
"Yeah, it's amazing. There are... Uh... Giraffes, obviously, and these... I don't know how to describe them. Mostly because I can't think of what I'm supposed to be describing," I admit.
He laughs. "What, forget your line?"
"Are you suggesting I planned this whole conversation out?"
"Well, did you?"
I give him a look I hope looks dramatic but it probably looks stupid. "No way. If I did, I would have had a better name than Skoobladoole, now, wouldn't I?"
"Thats probably true," he agrees. "Unless, of course, you wanted me to think you didn't plan it, so you purposely chose a name no one would have planned."
"Are you one of those crazy conspiracy theory people?"
"I'm the literal devil. I think I'm past the point of normal conspiracy theories. Crazy is the new normal!"
"But what if I don't want to be normal?"
He shrugs. "Tough luck."
"I don't want to hold up the line," I say, "so I'll let you get back to your scripted conversations, but can I have a spontaneous selfie?"
"I take it you've already seen Misha, then?"
I nod. "How'd you know? Definitely not the spontaneous selfie, right?"
"Oh, no, of course not," he agrees. "Alright, spontaneous selfie time!"
We take our spontaneous selfies, one normal, serious one and one with funny faces.
"Thank you!" I say, about to leave.
"You're awesome, by the way," he tells me. "Not many people can have an actual conversation here. You should come to these things more often!"
I try to hide my pride as I grin. "Will do!" I agree before leaving to find Avery. "Jared or Jensen? I ask her.
"Actually they're together now, so we can meet them both!"
Obviously, there's a huge line for those two, since they're the main characters, and they're together, which makes it more worth your time. I can tell it's going to take an hour at least.
"Who's your favorite actor you've met so far?" Avery asks.
"Either Mark or Misha," I decide.
"Mark Pellegrino? Or Shepperd? Because Mark Pellegrino was pretty boring. Too generic, in my opinion."
"I liked both Marks," I reply. "I liked Mark Shepperd more, because he was like Mark and Crowley, but if you get him talking, Pellegrino is pretty cool too."
"'If you get him talking'?" she repeats. "You sound like you two are best friends or something."
"I wish," I say. "He seems like a cool guy. All of them do, actually. No wonder the show managed to go on so long. Everyone loves each other. They probably don't want the show to end."
"No know wants the show to end," Avery says. "I would sell my soul to make sure it never stops."
"We literally have 11 seasons telling us why that is not a good idea," I remind her, "but if you're serious about it, go tell Mark. He was looking for someone to sell their soul to him. I'm sure he'd be thrilled!"
Avery laughs. "That would be awesome!" she agrees. "But what if he doesn't want to make the show forever? At least he gets souls as a crossroads demon on the show, so he'll be guaranteed some souls."
"You're looking way too much into this, and I completely approve," I say.
We chat for another hour and a half, until she finally gets to the front of the line. She gives me a total fan girl moment look and then walks up to them, trying to look cool. Her conversation with them is quick, probably just over a minute. It makes sense, seeing as they have so many people to go through. I know the other people they spoke to had short times too.
I approach them calmly. It's not a fake calm that shows I'm about to burst with excitement but trying to hide it, like Avery's was. I'm genuinely calm right now, or at least as calm as one can be when meeting their favorite actors. I'm not about to explode, which is good.
"Hi-holy crap I feel short!" I say, interrupting my original greeting.
J2 (J squared, meaning Jared and Jensen, for those who don't understand Supernatural lingo) laugh.
"We get that a lot," Jared says.
"I'm not surprised!"
"So, what's your name?" Jensen asks me.
"Bailey," I reply.
"Hiya there, Bailey," Jensen says. "What's up?"
"Can I make the ceiling joke, or is that too cliché?"
"A bit overused, I think," Jared says.
"Alright, then you two are up."
"The tall jokes," Jensen says, feigning disappointment, but clearly laughing.
"Now you know how I feel," Jared replies.
"No regrets!"
Jared and I both laugh.
"Want a picture?" Jared asks me.
"Of course she does!" Jensen answers for me. "How doesn't want a picture with the hotness that is me?"
I laugh. "Can't argue with that," I say. "Spontaneous sel-"
"No!" Jensen interrupts. "No spontaneous selfies!"
I give him a confused look. "Why?"
"Misha started calling them that just to annoy me because I hate the word selfie," Jensen tells me.
"Which is why I take any chance I get to say 'spontaneous selfie,'" Jared adds.
I laugh. "Alright, how about a spontaneous picture of ourselves?" I suggest.
"Much better!" Jensen agrees.
I pull up my camera and switch it to selfie mode for what seems like the billionth time today.
"Wait!" Jared interrupts me this time.
"What now?" I ask, pretending to be annoyed.
"You can't take a selfie! Your arm!"
I glance down at my cast and then looks back up at him. "You realize I still have another arm, right?"
Jensen shakes his head in disapproval. "No, Jared's right. Wow I can't believe I just said that," he adds quieter. Jared smacks him playfully on the arm. "We can't risk you getting hurt more! Someone needs to take a picture for us."
"Okay?" I reply, and wave Avery over. She's been watching is the whole time, and I can't blame her. There isn't a whole lot to do besides stare dreamily at your favorite actors when you're not meeting them. Avery walks up to us quickly, coming in through the exit.
"Hello again!" she says.
"Hey, Avery!" Jared says after Jensen gives him a look I know means he has no clue who she is. If Jensen forgot Avery so fast, I wonder if Misha will remember me. Probably not, I tell myself sadly. Maybe I shouldn't wait. He was probably just joking around anyway.
"Hey, Avery, can you be our camera person?" Jensen asks.
"Uh, sure?" she replies, and I know she's disappointed that's all I called her back for. She stands far enough away that she can get us all in, holding the camera the tall way because I'm too short to fit otherwise.
"Let's make sure you don't get hurt anymore," Jared says as he scoops me up off the floor and into his arms. I laugh, and I can see Jared's laughing too. I can't see Jensen from the angle Jared is holding me, do I'm not sure about him. I look up at Jared until I feel another pair of arms around me.
"Hey! This one's mine," Jensen says, stealing me from Jared. He gives Jared a taunting look, but again, I can't see the other boy's reaction. Suddenly, Jared's face appears above Jensen, and he stares down at me disapprovingly. After a moment, he starts cracking up, causing Jensen and me to also. Jensen carefully sets me back down on solid ground. I think we're done, but then Jensen gets down on one knee.
"I know we just met, like, three minutes ago," he starts, "and I know things have been rough the past couple... Minutes... With Jensen, but will you do me the honors of marrying me?"
Jensen gets down on the other side of me, just like Jared.
"What he said," Jensen says. "Only switch the names."
"I would love to," I say, looking between them, "but I already have my eyes set on someone else."
"Who?" they both ask in unison.
"Misha Collins."
They both stand up immediately.
"What? Misha? That filthy, no-good angel-lover? Are you kidding me?" Jensen says in mock disgust.
"Seriously? What does Misha have on me? I'm... I'm funny. Right, Jensen? Tell her, I'm funny!" Jared says.
"He's not," Jensen whispers loudly. "He's really not. Me, one the other hand..."
"Hey, if that's how it's gonna be..." Jared replies, pretending to be angry as he storms away from us. He returns about 15 seconds later. "No hard feeling, right?"
I shake my head. "Nope, none!"
"Hey! You two forgetting someone?" Jensen asks.
"Nope, don't think so," I reply.
"No one cares about you," Jared says at the same time.
"You two can just get out of here!" Jensen says. "I don't need you, you jerks!"
"Fine, I will!" I reply, and start to storm off. Before I leave completely, I turn back to them. "Thank you, guys!" I say, and they smile and give me a half nod before I leave, followed by Avery.
"How come everyone  loves you more than me?" she asks.
"Because I act like they're just another person, probably," I tell her. "Seriously, if you approach them like a fangirl, they'll treat you like a fangirl. If you approach them like a friend, they'll treat you like a friend."
"What are you talking about?" she asks.
"Here, I'll show you. Let's go wait in line for Misha again. There's no way he'll remember us from last time. Pretend you're talking to me, not Misha."
The entire time we're in line, I coach her on how to act with him. Don't get all jumpy, don't show you're nervous, simple stuff like that. I go to meet him first, so she can watch. I walk up to him confidently, and he gives me a smile that would win anyone over. And J2 wondered why I chose him over them.
"Hi, how are-oh my gosh it's Bailey!" Misha squeals. "Bailey, Bailey, remember me? It's Misha! Misha Collins, remember?"
So he does remember me. How? And, more importantly, why? Why does he care about me, the random person at his meet and greet full of random people.
I give him a questioning look. "I'm sorry, Misha? Your name is Misha? I don't think I know a Misha, sorry!"
He gives me his best disappointed look, which is obviously amazing, because he's an actor. "I didn't expect you to. After all, who remembers random people from the meet and greet of the show they like?"
I shrug apologetically. "Sorry," I reply. "Wait, Misha? Misha Collins... Hey, I know you! You're that guy from that thing, aren't you!"
He puts his hand in his heart with a playful gasp. "You do remember me!"
"No, sorry, just a lucky guess. I have no clue who you are."
Misha looks disappointed again. "Alright, I get it. Can't expect everyone to remember me. I'm only Misha Collins, random person that pretends to be other random people for a living, ya know?"
"Well, I'm just Bailey, random girl who doesn't really have a job, or the money to pay for this ticket yet, and you remembered me. Maybe there is hope for you after all, Misha Collins."
He grins; the first to break character. "You're still staying until the end, right?" he asks hopefully.
"I don't know, there still a few more hours and don't have anything to do for a few more hours."
He puts up one finger from each hand, pointing them at me. "You know this one?"
I put my fingers up too. "You're on," I reply, making the first move. I won't go into detail about how the game works, but the conclusion of this is that I am better at Sticks than Misha Collins.
"Good game," I say.
"No it wasn't," he replies. "I didn't win!"
I shrug. "Good game for me though!" I wink at him and leave the meet and greet area, and I turn around to see Avery walking in to join him in my absence. I won't tell you how their encounter went, but I will say that you are lucky you were not there. When she leaves, unsatisfied with her result, I suggest we go see Mark Shepperd together.
"What did Misha mean when he asked you if you were staying?" she questions me in the line for Mark.
"He asked me if I would stay here until the meet and greet was over last time I saw him. I don't know why, and I kind of assumed he was joking, like Jared and Jensen were joking when they asked if I'd marry them. I guess not."
"And you didn't think to mention this?"
"I would have if I thought he was serious!" I tell her. "Since he apparently was, would you like to stay with me? I won't be lonely, and you'll get a chance to meet them again, or at least Misha."
She nods. "Fair enough."
I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have Avery with me, because the waits are so long. Finally, we get to Mark, and I tell Avery to let me start the conversation, but to join in.
"Hello, girls," Mark greets us, and I'm once again hypnotized by his voice. It doesn't even sound British to me. It's just his actual voice that captivates me.
"Hey there, Mark. I brought you a gift. This is Avery. She told me she wanted to sell her soul to make sure Supernatural never ends, and I figured you could help with that."
Avery gives me a surprised but accusing look, and I try not to laugh. This is not at all what she was expecting, and I can tell Mark noticed that too.
"I would," he says, "but I don't know if I want it to go on forever. You know, as a demon who literally lives on a show that tells people to do the exact opposite of what I want them to, I don't think I'd want a permanent job, and especially not with those losers," he adds, pointing to J2.
Avery laughs but doesn't say anything else. After a moment of awkward silence, I assume Avery isn't going to keep talking, so I do.
"Bad guys stay dead, I remind him. "Just turn on them. You'll die, and you won't have to worry about the show ever again!"
"You know, death was not the alternative I had in mind."
I shrug. "Alright, your choice," I tell him. "But the offer's about to leave the table. If you let us walk, you lose your chance."
Mark seems to consider this for a moment, then shakes his head minutely. "Nah, not doing it. Thanks for the offer by the way, uh... What did you say your name was?"
"I didn't," I reply, and with just a wink, I leave, and Avery follows me quickly.
"What was that?" she demands.
"That is how you make them like you. Or at least offer a switch up from the regular fans they get. I'm sure they appreciate it."
"You just tried to sell my soul for your own personal gain," she reminds me. "Is that really what you think they look for in a girl?"
"Would you try to sell someone's soul for a tv show?"
"No!" she replies immediately.
"Then yes it is," I tell her. "Basically, just try to switch up the conversation so it's nothing like what most people try to make it, and you'll really stick out. That's all there is to it."
She shakes her head. "No. No way. I am not trying that again."
I frown. "Come on! Just go talk to someone! Go talk to Rob or something. Maybe Richard. He's cool too."
She shakes her head again. "No way."
I shrug. "Okay, your loss," I say as I head back in line for Richard. By now, a lot of people have met everyone, so more people are leaving than coming in, and the lines are going to be shorter. Unfortunately, people are also now moving to the back, so the line for Richard is pretty long. Knowing I have nothing to lose because Misha wants me to stay for another couple hours, I get in line anyway. Hesitantly, Avery joins me.
We get to hop from like to line, meeting all of our favorite actors twice. Misha, Richard, and Rob remembered me, which is three more than I expected. By the time we meet out last actors, J2, almost everyone else is gone. Avery still hasn't learned to talk like a normal human being, but at least she can now talk a little.
"Come one, let's go meet with Misha," Avery says, acknowledging the fact people are leaving.
"No, I don't want to hold up any lines," I say. "Let's just go stand in the corner and wait for everyone to leave."
Unfortunately, with Misha in the back corner, a lot of people go to him last. Avery and I wait for them to leave, and the others stay in their spots in case anyone wants to go meet them again. As soon as the door shuts behind the last visitor, the entire cast leaves their posts.
"I think it's time for some pie," Jensen announces, but at the look on Misha's face, he stops joking around. "Hey, Misha, what's up?"
Misha looks around, ignoring him. Avery and I step out of the shadows and into the views of the cast.
"Hi?" I say uncertainly.
"Oh, good, I was afraid you left," Misha says.
Jensen raises his hand. "Um, explanation, please?"
"I second that," Mark Pellegrino agrees.
I notice Misha, Rob, and Richard all give Mark a confused look, and Jared, Jensen and Mark Shepperd look equally as confused at the general scenario.
"Hey Bailey," Misha says, paying specific attention to Mark Pellegrino, who looks just as confused as before.
"Why am I still here?" I ask, not being rude or snobby, but just confused.
"We've got to talk," Rob breaks in.
"Listening," I say.
"Alone," he adds with a glance at Avery.
"I'd rather not."
"Bailey..." Richard says.
"I love you guys. Really, I do. But I don't know you, and I sure as hell wouldn't trust you. So, anything you have to say to me, you can say in front of Avery."
"Bailey, it's fine. I can go," Avery tells me softly.
"No way."
Richard gives Avery one last look, and then sighs. "Fine, whatever," he says dismissively. "You're in danger, Bailey, and it's our job to help you."
"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask. I can see the rest of the cast who clearly wasn't in on this figure out what they mean, but I'm still in the dark.
Misha sighs and closes his eyes. I watch him, confused, and after a few seconds, I notice him straighten even more, and he opens his eyes again. He looks exactly the same as he did before.
"What the hell are you doing, Misha?" I ask.
"Bailey," Misha says in a deep voice. "I'm not Misha. Not anymore."
"What-" I begin, but he cuts me off.
"I am an angel of the lord."