25 ; I knew it

I woke up and gazed around the room, only for my eyes to land on Michael sitting at my desk, surprisingly.

"What're you doing here?" I quickly say.
"Morning, uh, I just came to see you."
"How long have you been here?" I cover myself up, pulling the blanket up.
"10 minutes."
"Okay, well what do you want?" I say harsher than intended.
"I just wanted to apologise, I shouldn't of kicked you out yesterday."
"Was it because of Lucy?"
"How do you know about her?" He stutters.
"You were saying her name in your sleep." I say like it was the most obvious thing. I was mad.

He doesn't say anything; but I watch as his pale fingers tap against his knees.

"She was my first baby girl." He finally says.
I bring my knees up, putting my arms around them.

"What happened?" I asked.
"She uh- she died." He stutters. Michael rubs his nose and looks out the window.
"Oh-I'm sorry Mikey." I try out the nick name, he doesn't seem to mind it.

I get up from my bed, only wearing shorts and a singlet. I walk over to Michael, he breaks down in tears.

Wow, this girl really meant a lot to him.

-

"May, I don't think I can do this anymore."
"Really?" I say, he held my hands tightly and looked down at them.
"You know this isn't right."

I pull my hands out of his and get up off his lap.

"I knew it. I fucking knew it."
"What?" He says.
"Last night, I gave you the last part of me that was innocent, now you want to leave me. I thought you were different, you're just like every other cliché guy."
"May-"
"Save it. You're not my daddy anymore, and I'm not your princess. Get out of my room."

I was mad, it's so freaking predictable. Of course he'd leave me after having sex with me.

I'm so done.

||

Finally updated sorry fam, got things going on ATM xx