Chapter.1.

Sleep is such a beautiful thing.Dreaming is magnificent.I feel like I'm in heaven."TESSA WAKIE BAKIE!"My brother Tanner yelled while jumping on my bed"TANNER IM LITERALLY GOING TO SLAP YOU IN THE FACE IF YOU DON'T GET OFF THE BED!"I yelled giving him the death eye"YEAH RIGHT WEAKLING!"He yelled with a smirk.I lifted up and slapped my hand right across his face."AWW THAT HURT SO BAD!AHHH!"He yelled running out of the room.'Haha don't mess with Tess'I thought to myself.Now back to my beautiful sleep.

"BAAAAAAHHHHH SOWHENYAAAAHHHH MAMABEATSEBABAAAAAHHH!"I yelled while jumping on our trampoline"Tessa I'm so confused what your doing."Tanner said while getting on the trampoline"I'm being a lion king!Bruh!"I said doing a flip"Well your funky looking lion."He teased"Thanks I try to be different."I said getting off the trampoline."Well it's working!"He yelled"Good!Now the boys can back off!"He chuckled"They better or they get a serious talk with me!"He said.I walked in the kitchen and got out the peanut butter and jelly and some bread out.I made my peanut butter and jelly sandwich and bite a big chunk out of it.Yummy in my tummy!I finished my sandwich and walked up to my room.I got in my bed and Peace boi I'm out like a light.