My Story

Today was the day that my best friend died. To me he was more than a friend he was my dream my life my soul. He had died by drowning. I was never a good friend if I let him die he was my reason to live.

I was in my room when my little sister screamed "Lily wh-AHH NO NO NOOOO" "mama and dada are dead" "Huh no lily come one we nee-" "not so fast girly" "Ahhh" "lily pls don't scream" "I still need to make you gorges like me" "Just try" "hahah you think you can match me hahahah" "Emi your not going to do it right pls don't use it" "Sorry lily but I have too" "no you might die pls pls don't" "sorry lily" "opps" said the man as he was about to hit lily "Lily heavens Shield" As the shield formed the man was nocked out "Emi you didn't use it yay" "got lucky lets go to the woods come one lily" "Oky doky"

As we walked for a while lily got tired "Emi do you miss ben" "Huh uh-uh No" "Okay" "Why you ask" "because in youe diary it said you liked him" "y-you read my you little brattt" I said as I was running after lily "huh Emi look a house" "Yeah lets go check it out" "wait Emi lool" "what" "there's people inside" "yeah olay let's see if they could help us" "wait there not normal look at there face's" "they have messed up face's" (sorry but I had to not in a bad way but a good one)