Recording.

- Say 'hello' to the guys what are watching us.

- Hey, Jesse.

- Zach, sixty four people are watching us, say hello to them, not to me.

- Hey, sixty four poor people who should look at you.

- I'm sorry, he's a little cretin, - Jesse turned the laptop back on himself, establishing it on a small table and sat down near Zach on a sofa.

- Get out, a cretin doesn't want to talk with you, - muttered Abels looking at the phone while Jesse tried to hug him.

- Let's get a home video for them? - Rutherford laughed softly and Zach cringed.

- Do you want to lose another six dozen people? - he grinned.

- No, I don't, - Jesse kissed Zach's lips so quickly and then grabbed the laptop, saying 'I'll never show him to you again' and went to another room.

It is strange for many when you start your musical career with a frank confession.

See also:

It is strange when two guys love each other.

It is strange when two girls love each other.

It is strange when they love each other sincerely.

- Zach!

Jesse was twisted on a chair and then he shouted again:

- Zach!

He shouted:

- Zachary!

- What do you want from me, a monster? - snuffy Abels appeared in the doorway.

- One hundred and thirty eight.

- What?

- One hundred and thirty eight, - Jesse repeated.

- What?

- One hundred and thirty eight people are watching us.

- Us? 'Us' is you and your imaginary friend? - Zach came from behind and put his arm around Rutherford's shoulders, leaving a kiss on his cheek.

- Shut up, - Jesse growled.

- Why instead watching a movie with me, you look at your reflection and also talk to yourself? - Zach inflated cheeks and sat down on a bed that stood behind. Zach said:

- Probably, you love your reflection more than me.

- No, I just spent a lot of time telling guys how you're wonderful, - Jesse answered quietly.

- I should have to see at least one of your twitcams to make sure that you're fucking liar, - Zach threw a pillow at his boyfriend and then climbed into bed with his legs and wrapped in a blanket.

- I'm not sure that I was going to show you his sleep. At least, don't do it right now because I don't want to share it with anyone, - Jesse whispered and closed his laptop with a slight smile on his lips.

Jesse was deeply in love.

See also:

Befuddled.

Driven mad.

Charmed.

Tied.

Not absolutely right word, but it's the first thing that comes to mind.

Rutherford has a crush on Abels.

- ...it would be cool. I mean, to come back at home. I missed my bed to be honest. There are madly creaking beds in these hotel rooms and...