A Stolen Christmas

Today was the day was the tenth of the month of December. Every day until Christmas was hard work. What I mean by that is that I've been work all day and night on my Christmas list. My mom would always tell me to be greatful if I did not recieve most of the thing I had on my list but I told her that I am grateful to be able to have a pen and a piece of paer in my hand. There are many snobby little kids out there that are just unable to be delightful for the things they have in there lives. But the main reason I am making this list is to let my mother know what I am looking foward in getting this Christmas. Some parents would love to have a child like me because there isn't many thigs I want. The main object is a new pair of shoes. Or even a sweater it doesn't really matter to me. I love my mother very much and I'm thankful to have her in my life. So after makng my list I decied to to take a walk. I live in a big state called New York. So there was't much plces to walk to it was mainly just streets and I had lived in a building so I was not allowed to have pets ,so the most I could have done was to watch the cars past by in the window. Later that afternoon it was time to get ready for a snack. I had a ginger bread cookie and on the side was some sweet milk. Five hours later it was time to get ready for bed. So I went up to my room put on my onsie and went ot the batrhroom to brush teeth. The next day I watched I sat onto the coach and I turned on the television and the news reporter started to cry on camrea. My heart started to beat alittle faster as the tension continued. Finally she let the news out her mouth ''CHRISTMAS HAS BEEN STOLEN''. I droppped everything out of my hand I was so surprised I wasn't expecting that news at all. My emotions was not good at all it's like the whole world stop. But the next day it was Sunday so I knew that I would have had the chance to pray that the person who stole Christmas would give it back. My wishes tend to come true and this was one of the wishes that I really needed. After hours pasted by, my eyes started to become blurry. I wasn't a person to wear glasses so I had no idea what the problem was. So I decided to take a nap to see if the problem was that I needed to rest my eyes. My mom came into the room and told me to freshen up to go to sleep. I realized that my dreams would come true if I believe in myself. The next few days it was time to go out with my family and have family time. The place I was going to had a big television so that it could keep customers into the store. When I arrived at the place I sat down and ate my meal so as I watched T.V and the news reporter let the best news i ever heard out ''THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY IS NOW BACK IN OUR HANDS''. I was so happy she explained how the police officers arrested the criminal that stole our favvorite holiday. Everyone there was so happy.