Chapter 1

Abigail's POV:

I wake up to my little Yorkie dog Lola licking my face. I push her away and groan. Ughhh it's the first day of summer vacation and it's sucking so far. I normally wake up at 11 am whenever I have no school. I look at my alarm clock and it says 9:30. I'm going to kill Austin. I think to myself as I get out of bed. I look over at my sisters bed and see she's already up. If course she is.

I'm the second oldest of 4 kids. I have an older brother, Austin, who's 17, he's only a couple months older than my sister and I, and the there's my twin sister  Amber, we're 16, I'm older by 4 minutes, and last but certainly least is my little brother Alexander, he's 14. We live in a decent sized house in Houston, Texas with our parents, Madison and Jack, and 4 animals. I have a Yorkie named Lola, Amber has a Husky named Maui, Austin has a Golden Lab named Baxter, and Alex has a hamster named Moochie.

I grab my phone and unplug it. I turn it on and see my best friend Sydney was blowing my phone up.

Syd: Hey, I doubt you're up yet but call me when you see this.
Syd: IT'S IMPORTANT
Syd: WAKE UP LOSER
Syd: W
Syd: A
Syd: K
Syd: E
Syd: U
Syd: P

I roll my eyes and text her saying I'm coming to her house. Syd must really need something if she was texting me knowing how much I sleep. I walk downstairs and see Austin, Amber, and Alex in the living room watching the TV while checking their phones. I walk into the kitchen and sit down st the table. "Good morning Mom." I say sleepily and she laughs. "You're up before 12." She says mockingly. I laugh too. "Yeah. Some idiot sibling of mine let Lola into my room and she woke me up. I'm getting them back though." I say quietly do they can't hear. "Hey Mom, Syd's freaking out. Can I go over to her house later please?" I ask sweetly. "Sure." My mom says and I hug her. "THANK YOUUU!" I yell.

A/n: YO YO YO ITS YA GURL ASHSLAY ROLLIN UP. No but fr I'm back and starting a new book. I'm discontinuing a lot of my books cuz they suck booty buns. Any who, hope y'all enjoy this book. Peace! ~Ashley