23.Loving her was RED

6 months later.....

Randhir was looking at the pic of Sanyukta...this had become a routine for him to daily look at her pic.....God only knows how much he had tried to find about her whereabouts...he just wanted to apologize for his ill words that he had spoken for her.....he didn't mean anything of it.....

R:I'm sorry Sanyukta.....I'm not capable of handling any relationship....I know that....par tumhare aane ke baad mujhe laga ki tum ho to mein seekh jaunga....ki relationship kaise handle karte hain....par nahi....maine tumhe bhi kho diya.....jaise maine Shikha ko kho diya tha.....

(Who is Shikha???)

I'm sorry Sanyukta....I'm coward.....mein kisi bhi relationship ke laayak hi nahi hun.....but I promise to you Sanyukta....mein tumhe dhundna band nahi karunga.... I'll keep finding you....no matter whatever it takes for me to find you...

Just then his phone rang... breaking his trance... seeing the caller ID his eyes twinkled with hope....it was Sid his very good friend who was a detective....

R: Hello.... hey Sid...what's up Bro...???

Si:Heyy Randhir man...I'm gud yaar you tell me....

R:I hope you know my answer....

Si:I know dude....

R:Do you have any news about her...???

Si:I am sorry to dissappoint you dude....but there's no clue about Shikha....

R:What....??? And her parents???

Si:They died in a plane crash....they were her only family....so we don't have any means to find her....

Randhir felt all the air being sucked out from his body....he had lost all hopes of getting what he thought was forgiveness from the people he cared for....

Sid knew this was going to happen do he was dreading this moment.....

Si: Randhir...??? Are you there..???

R:Yeah buddy....I'm no where gone....just repenting and paying for my mistakes....by the way thanks yaar....you tried to help me....

Si:I'm sorry dude I couldn't help you much...

R:Ohh no no...it was you who had helped me knowing that Shikha is alive....that's the biggest help you have done for me... Thank you so much...!!!

Si: Anytime yaar..... bye take care....!!!

R:Yup...you too...!!!

And the phone call ended.... Randhir sighed and looked at Sanyukta's pic again.....

R:What should I do now..??? It seems like destiny is in full mood to snatch the person who I care for after my parents....I'm glad that I still have my family with me....!!!!

VERY SOON THAT FAMILY WILL ALSO BE SNATCHED FROM YOU SWEETIE.....

Randhir looked up....only to find the devil of his life.... smirking evilly at him.... Samaira
Fernando

 Samaira Fernando