My Super Girls...!! <3 <3

So yeah.. I wanna Introduce my Super Girls to all of you..

I met these cuties in Wattpad and now we're a gang in Instagram..

The pagalpan we do has no limits..

Even though we're miles apart and unknown to each other.. The bond we share is irrevocable..

We gossip together.. We praise together.. We do masthi together.. what not.. 

Once the chat begins in the group.. It continues like forever.. I must say I'm the most inactive person in that group..!! ;-) 

And guess what..?? We added all the KY2 actors in that group as well.. I wonder what they must be thinking if they ever get through our silly conversations.. 

Okay.. Enough of the discussion.. Let me introduce them to all of you as well..

The first Cutie of the gang..

ShifuNayyar :

The eldest of the gang.. My Shifu dhi.. we share the same birth date.. She's the cutest with beautiful smile.. The first conversation we had is about Parth's visit to Nagpur.. After that we used to gossip about our daily life and slowly our connection improved day by day.. 

Now let me introduce the coolest and sweetest cutie of the gang..

freelancer_JS :

My Jill Baby... My helping hand.. She always helps me in whatever way she can.. We often tag each other in many posts in Insta.. Our first conversation was.. wait lemme think.. yep.. We discussed about the bashing thing.. We did a campaign of "STOP BASHING.. START LOVING.." which got a major success.. Because of some hackers, she lost her works and her account got hacked.. You guys can follow her in this account to read amazing stories..

My Foodie Sister..

divya659 :

I already gave enough info about her in the last update... She's a sweetheart.. And I love her the most.. Thats all I can say.. Most important thing.. She created that group.. Thanks for adding me sistaaa.. It was so fun chatting with you people...

My Pagli Sister..

niyati_2000 :

Here comes the cutipie..   Pagalpan can be her second name.. I dont remember our first conversation.. But the way she call me dhi.. I feel so connected towards her.. People irritate her by stalking her Insta account.. But she stalks my account instead..!!  She makes lovely trailers for the stories in wattpad.. 

Behna... when will you make a trailer for my stories haa..??

Now my Maddy Sistaaaa

sweetybh :

She is my maddy sister... Cute, Caring and loving girl... Never gets tired to confess that she loves me the most.. She gets angry if I didnt reply her the same.. So my sistaaa... Here you go.. Your Sru di loves you tooo....

Last but not the least....

FirefliesAndStars_ :

She is Sunaina.. I hardly speak to this girl.. Its just that we dont come online together... Hoping for a good connection further.. She decided to call me SURU dhi..!! I dont know why...!!  My dear Sister, may I know the reason please...???

Thank you each and everyone for your presence in my Insta ;-) 

#THANKSFORTHEMEMORIES

MY WORKS:

manan- a cute love story

Manan- It hurts to hurt you

Manan- Connected through hearts

My Story... A Book of Memories

loads of love

Sru..