Chapter 1

Taylor's P.O.V.

It was the middle of school and we were in home room. our teacher came in with a new student.

"Class this is Matthew. he is a new student here."Mrs. Carpenter said.

I looked up and every girl in the class was staring at him. but they didn't know who he was. when I saw him I was so happy. it was MATTHEW SHERRILL!!!!!

i couldn't believe my eyes. There was an empty seat right behind me and he sat down there. I looked back and smiled. he smiled and his beautiful eyes and dimples showed. he was even hotter in person!

He held out his hand and said "hey I'm Matthew"

"Matthew Sherrill?" I asked.

"Yea. how did u no?" he asked

"I watch ur vines and YouTube videos. they are awesome!" I said still smiling.

"Really? thanks! so does anyone else watch my videos because they didn't really act like they knew who I was?" he asked.

"Um...some of my friends know who u are because I told them about them3boys. but other than that I don't think anyone else knows who u are."

"Oh cool." he said.

The morning announcements came on the speaker from the class room and then the star spangle banner. we all stood up and put our right hand on our heart.

"Do u always do this every morning?" Matthew asked and then growled in annoyance.

"Um..yea." I answered.

"Why? it's so stupid and and it's annoying. and who is singing it cuz that doesn't sound like the normal person who sings it?"

"I'm know but they make us listen to it every morning. and that's our music teacher. she recorded it. But you got to give her some slack cuz she wanted to be a famous opera singer and well she is to terrible of course so they let her sing this every morning." I answered.

"Ugg..well she is a terrible singer and I swear my ears are going to bleed".

I laughed and it was over and the home room bell rang and it was time to go to first period.

We started to leave and Mrs. Carpenter said "Taylor and Matthew stay here"

Yay. we are in trouble for talking during the star Spangler banner. oh well, all she is going to do is lecture us.

Everyone left the class except Matthew and I. we sat in our seats until the lecture was over and she finally told us to leave.

As soon as we walked out of the class room and the door was shut. we started to die laughing. it was so funny! she actuall thought we would listen to her...ok.

As we were walking to first period (gym). i looked over to Matthew and just blushed. he saw I was blushing and he blushed and asked "why are u blushing?" I looked up at him and said.

"I just can't believe ur here and that I'm talking to u and it's just crazy!"

He was staring at me and blushed again. "why is it hard to believe that I'm here talking to u?"

"Because u are practically famous!" I said looking at the ground.

"So do you want to be my friend because I'm famous??" he asked in concern.

"Of course not. I want to get to know you. and anyway nobody here knows ur famous other than me so there wouldn't be a point of just wanting to be friends with you because ur famous." I said and shoved him a little just joking around with him. :)

He nodded and we were at the doors of the locker rooms.

"We are watching a movie today so we don't have to change for gym." I told him.

"Really. how do you know that?"

"Because that's what we have been doing all week because of all of the practice drills we have been doing." I said.

"Oh."

We walked to the gym and went into the equipment room because that's where our projector is. We sat against the wall and he asked.

"What movie are we even watching?"

"Um..im not sure...its a baseball movie though."

He smiled and said "really. I love baseball."

I just smiled and I got out my phone. he looked at it and tried to take it. I almost let him take it but I remembered that my wall paper was him and harris. so I didn't let him take it. he begged me for it but I told him no.

"Taylor please can I have it?"

"No!"

"Why? it's not like u have nudes on it!"

"So...i still have some embarrassed things on it so no."

"Then take that off and let me see it."

"Ugg...fine."

I replaced the wall paper with a picture of me. and then I gave it to him. I didn't remember that I needed to Change the wallpaper off my home screen and just changed my lock screen.

He took my phone and when he turned it on he smiled and said

"Cute!" and looked over at me.

I smiled and said thanks :)

He unlocked it and went to my contacts. I was watching him and saw my home wall paper and was about to take it again. but he didn't even relize it was him and went to my contacts. was he really giving me his number?? yay! I was so happy by then and he put his name in as 'Matty <3'. then he exited out of my contacts and saw the wall paper was him. he stared at it and I looked at him. he looked at me and gave me a weird look. I was so embarrassed. he gave me back my phone and didn't say anything the rest of the period. I started to cry because I really liked Matthew and I just ruined every chance I had with him because of that.

I ran out of there as soon as the bell rang and went in to the girls locker room. I gt myself to stop crying, but my makeup was ruined so I borrowed my best friend's (KaLeigh) make up and fixed it.
I went to my next class (math) and of course Matthew was there. he sat right in front of me in that class. I put my head down on the desk so nobody would notice me. but of course everyone was asking me what was wrong and I just said

"Nothing! now just leave me alone!"

I was so upset. I just wished that wouldn't of happened.

Turns out I have all my morning classes with Matthew. and now it was lunch. I got put my stuff in my locker and then we to the cafeteria. I got my lunch and sat down. I didn't eat anything and some of my friend s came over and sat with me. then Matthew came and sat beside me. I didn't even look at him. and he just said

"Well I got lost a couple time this morning, including five seconds ago when I couldn't find my way up here."

Under my breathe I answered quietly so only he could hear me "sorry"

I didn't turn to look at him but I could tell he was staring at me. he looked at my friends and asked them to leave politely so we could talk and they all left.

We sat in silence for a few seconds and he finally said something.

"What's wrong with you. you were fine before I took your phone and after you have been acting really weird."

I looked over and said "Nothing..ok...i just got embarrassed and I don't know why you are talking to me now because you have been avoiding me ever since then."
_______________________________
AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ!!

Hey guys! I hope you liked it! there will probably be more up dates this week! Just remember I'm not a real author so my grammar won't be the best and I'm sorry for that!

If u want to be in the book or have any ideas you can contact me on my Instagram or Kik me

Instagram @taylor_lynn014
Kik @Taylor_Laipply

Please LIKE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!
thanks
~Taylor