Chapter 30: Into the Storm

Now for something I really missed about Gravity Falls, the action and suspense. Let's do this.

There is a blizzard happening in the beloved town of Gravity Falls, OR.

Right now, Pacifica was laying in bedroom watching the news on her TV.

"This is the largest blizzard to hit Gravity Falls since the October snow storm of 1989," said Saundra Jiménez, "Residents are advised to stay indoors, as everything, including the schools, are closed today due to weather."

"Good, because I don't want to get out of my jammies," said Pacifica, "or my fuzzy unicorn slippers."

Pacifica then gets a text on her phone from Dipper.

"Wanna hang out?" Dipper texted.

"Rlly even tho thers a blizzard outside?" Pacifica texted.

"Hey Mabel got stuck at Xander's place," Dipper texted, "I'm lonely and Macy is the worst conversationalist, all she talks about is Pooh bear."

"I don't know let me think about it," Pacifica texted.

"Pfft, Dipper I love you, but I'm not going into a snowstorm," said Pacifica.

Just then  everything in the house shuts off.

"Sorry forgot to pay the electric bill and we have no other source of heat," said Martina. (Pacifica's mom from chapter 3)

"I'll be there soon," Pacifica texted.

Pacifica then puts on some warm winter gear and walks into the living room.

"Great news I found a way to make fire," said Martina.

"Mom put the pre-recall note 7 phone down," said Pacifica, "I'm going to Dipper's. And yes I'm layered to go outside."

"What, I'm about to make you favorite weird snack," said Martina.

"As much as I love your grilled bacon, cheese, and hot dog chimichangas, I rather be near electricity and heat in this type of weather," said Pacifica.

"Okay, don't get frost bite or herpes," said Martina.

"Mom do you know what a blizzard is, besides the treat from DQ," said Pacifica.

*Awkward silence is awkward*

"Be back when the state of emergency is lifted," said Martina.

Pacifica walks outside to see nothing but snow.

"Pacifica Willow Roseland you can do this, you stood up to Preston Northwest, fought in the apocalypse, and is dating the world's hottest nerd," said Pacifica, "I can get through a blizzard."

Pacifica starts walking only to sink into a snow pile.

"FML!" said Pacifica.

Pacifica manages to get out of the hole she made in the snow and starts making a decent towards Dipper's house.

About hour in she starts feeling out of breathe then faints. She then notices a person over her.

"Chef Boyardee is that you?" Pacifica asked.

"No, I'm not dead guy on a can of ravioli."

Pacifica looks up to see Dipper.

"How did you find me?" Pacifoca asked.

"You live right across the road from me and Mabel," said Dipper.

Pacifica looks up to see her house literally a road away.

"Curse this blizzard," said Pacifica.

Dipper helps her inside and gives her a mug of cocoa.

"How do I know this is not a coma induced dream?" Pacifica asked.

Dipper pinches her nose.

"Ow!" said Pacifica.

"It's real," said Dipper.

A while later, Dipper and Pacifica were wrapped in a quilt together by a warm fire.

"I can't believe you did that," said Dipper.

"I can't believe I survived that," said Pacifica.

"We survived weirdmagedon," said Dipper, "I think we can survive a snow storm."

Dipper then snuggles Pacifica more.

"You know next week is Christmas right?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah," said Dipper, "By the way I want a drone."

"I'll see what I can do," said Pacifica, "as long as I get a diamond necklace."

"Deal!" said Dipper.

OMG that was funny! Okay I'll see you guy next time, but before I go, I went to a Comicon today, and uh...... look who I ran into:

He wasn't kidding when he said, "We'll Meet Again, Don't Know Where, Don't Know When, Oh I Know We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day♪♪♪♪♪♪♪"  Oh BTW, I didn't make a deal with him don't worry, and if I did

He wasn't kidding when he said, "We'll Meet Again, Don't Know Where, Don't Know When, Oh I Know We'll Meet Again Some Sunny Day♪♪♪♪♪♪♪"  Oh BTW, I didn't make a deal with him don't worry, and if I did...... it would be for an endless supply of BACON AND CHINESE FOOD!