Lessons for the Lovers

Morgan and Jacob both eventually returned home, only to argue back and forth with each other. They both were hurt. Morgan, because she knew she had betrayed Jacob and he wouldn't hear her out. Jacob, because he never would've imagined his wife doing such a thing that she did. The question now was, where do they go from here?

"That's besides the point Morgan!" Jacob yelled following her up the stairs into their bedroom.

"That kiss with Kendra, Alix coming onto you! Don't even yell at me right now."

"You know what, I was trying to protect you. I already told you if he touched you again we were gonna have some problems."

There was no end to it. Between the twins crying and Jacob's extensive yelling Morgan was fed up.

"I leave for L.A tomorrow. I have a shoot." she said while packing a large suitcase.

"So that's it, you're just gonna up and leave right-"

"Jacob you know I have work! Besides you don't see me questioning your business trips."

"Whatever man. I can't believe this." he sat on the opposite side of the bed and placed his face into his hands.

"I thought you loved me." Morgan turned around to Jacob whose back was turned.

"What-"

"I thought you loved me." Morgan repeated. Jacob sighed heavily and turned his direction to her slightly.

"I do." he fiddled with her fingers, sighing once again. He wasn't proud of the events that had taken place the other night. He let all his anger of Devin taking Morgan away from him weld up and now we see where it's gotten him and his wife.

"Then why won't you accept my apology Jacob? I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to let it happen." Morgan let it all out also. But through tears, everyone was always telling her how strong she was but at this moment she didn't think so.

Jacob stood up and walked around to Morgan. He felt bad for how insensitive he was being. He knew all that had happened to her recently and he just ignored that she had feelings also. This was a learning moment for them however. Now that they were married, things were on a totally different level. They were going to be with each other for the rest of their lives. He embraced his wife in a hug, sitting her on his lap as she cried into his chest.

Meanwhile as the couple started to rebuild, someone was plotting only to make things worse.

Morgan

"Beautiful shots Morgan, that's it

"Beautiful shots Morgan, that's it." the photographer stood behind the camera while I worked my magic. It was somewhat easier because Jacob and the twins tagged along.

"That's a wrap!" Stacy smiled walking over to me. We hugged and it was time for me to change.

"You are the best Stacy, thank you so much." it was the shoot for Vixen, and I loved the whole thing. I looked into the mirror before the make-up artists and stylists came to clean off everything.