The Chronicles of Pajama Girl

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Aspen Winston."

"Maurice West."

"Care to explain why you haven't been here in two weeks?"

"So sorry Maurice. I would have came but school has been kicking my ass lately."

"I see you're still rocking those fabu pajamas."

"You know the routine." I grin.

Basically this is like a little tradition of mine. Everyday since the start of high school I've been coming down to the little store around the corner called, "Harley's." The only reason why I even come to this store is the entertaining drama and of course my favorite ice cream and candies.

"I was so heart broken because I just assumed you've abandoned me and this little store." Maurice exaggerates. Maurice is of course really good friend of mine. He's also a reason I come here almost everyday. I can never get tired of his endless sassy remarks. Maybe that's why were good friends, we're both a little insane and sassy.

"Oh hush."

"You're not buying anything? That's a first."

"I actually came here to see you."

"Please tell me you're not falling for my sexiness." Maurice jokes.

"Little cocky bastard I wouldn't dare fall for you. You're like a brother. Nothing more, nothing less." I chuckle.

"How you been Asp?"

"Same old."

"Any lucky guy in your life?." Maurice asks, raising an eyebrow, "There bet no be." He adds.

"Warning?" I ask, quirking up an eyebrow.

"You're the little sister I never had and Kyle's away at college so someone's got to do it."

I chuckled. I love how over protective he gets. It's quite entertaining. I remember a few times where Maurice would come over my house before dates and lecture my date on to be responsible and respect my choices. He even threatened a couple of them, telling them if their actions were ever inappropriate he would appear in their dreams and cut their necks off with a chainsaw. Hell, he even showed up a couple times on my dates. Was I pissed? More than you can imagine but I was pretty damn lucky because the guy was a complete whore and wanted only in my pants.

"It's a serious matter." He says with an serious expression.

"You don't have to worry about any guys. To them I'm like some sick contagious chick who has mental issues. Seriously, what guy on the planet would date a girl who's dressed in batman pajamas?" I say, gesturing to my current attire.

Maurice raises an eyebrow. "You act as if guys are another species."

"They are."

"How?"

"Well they fuck anything with boobs for starters."

Maurice bursts into laughter. "You're something else, you do realize that?"

I nodded in agreement.

"I don't fuck everything with boobs either." He frowns.

"Wrong. You're a bit of a man whore too."

Maurice gasps. "I am not!"

"Name the last girl you've been with."

"Sarah. No, it's Sally. No I think it's Shannon."