Chapter 1

Hey guys! So, this story will be a little different. First of all, me, (TheAnonymousAuthor03) and tapqueen101 are doing this story as a collab! So technically, she's doing this first chappie, I'll do the second and so on, so forth. Get the gist? But yeah, comment below what you think about it and future possible ideas for the future, or PM us at KotLC_Fandoms! Thanks for your support, guys! Love ya!       -TheAnonymousAuthor03

--Sophie's POV--

I ran outside of the lush green meadows of Havenfield. My heart fluttered faster. Finally, just finally, we all were located near each other again. My sessions were in the Golden and Silver towers, I would be able to run into Fitz and--and Keefe. What? Pulse! What are you doing? Why are you speeding up?

Oh, definitely because of the running, right?

"Foxfire," I smiled with glee, knowing that soon it'd all be like old times.

Oh, if only I were just slightly right.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ 

I smiled as I hurried to the Silver tower.

I heard a slightly familiar squeal, and couldn't help smiling louder as I turned around.

"Biana!" I shouted, running to hug my best friend. Her long wavy brown hair was pulled back into a french braid to the side.

"Sophie! I missed you SO much!" She gushes.

"Didn't I just see you yesterday?" I smile through my laughter.

"Yeah, but it has been SO long!" She whines playfully.

I laugh.

"So have you seen a certain Dizznee?" I giggle, hip bumping her.

"Shh! You said you wouldn't tell!" She giggles.

"What? I promise!" I smile.

"Good, because a certain Sencen would find out about his Mrs. Sencen!"

"What about my Mrs. Sencen?" The one and only walks up, draping his arm around my shoulders.

"Um uh, huuh," I stammer, not knowing what to say. I'm sweating like an erupting volcano. Embarrassment turns my whole head to the shade of a strawberry.

"What's the matter, Foster? Cat got your tongue?" He asks, smiling devilishly. He wiggles his eyebrows, his icy blue eyes piercing into mine. His blonde hair has become even messier, if even possible.

"Um uh, I-uh-yeah-um-a-BIANA!" I end up yelling.

Biana smiles at me with worry and humor in her teal eyes.

I run after her and she starts shrieking.

Then a resounding voice echos through the room. 

"WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON?" Lady Cadence demands. Biana and I freeze.

Biana and I look at each other, her face a snowy white from fear.

"Um--"

"They were just trying to grab the muskog I let loose in here, my Lady," Keefe smirks, bowing.

"They warned me about you," I hear her mumble as she sighs, her hatred for me growing. "Sophie Foster, I expect more from you. This is what? Your 5th time being here?"

"6th," I say.

"You and Mr. Sencen just earned a seat in detention for such mockery!" She growls.

"Foster, it's a date!"

"NOW MOVE, ALL OF YOU! LATENESS ISN'T TOLERATED!" My Linguistics teacher yells.

I hurry to my telepathy class.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I no longer have telepathy with Fitz. It's just me and Teirgan for the time being. I transmit to Sandor my location, since he still isn't aloud inside the building.

I can still hear his objections as I climb up the spiraling staircase.

"Did you see her? She's just, so much more beautiful then the last time!" I hear an oddly familiar accented voice say.

"Fitz, don't force her into anything. We all already have enough pressure, maybe now isn't the best time to tell--"

"Keefe shut up! How would you know? You're to much of a coward to tell the girl you're in love with--"

"Fitz, I haven't even told you--wait how do you know I'm in love with someone?" Keefe's voice comes out in a whisper. I hide behind the corner to eavesdrop on their conversation. I know, it's none of your business, but it could help to know who this 'she' is. I feel something warm in my hand, I almost gasp at the maroon trickle of blood in my palm. Why did I squeeze my palm so tight?

I'm not jealous, am I?

"I know because I saw it in your journal/drawing thingy. Who gave you that anyway?" I hear Fitz sneer.

"Foster did, she thinks I should do it as a side job," He whispers. My heart races.

"Sophie, I wonder if she's--"

I trip over a step, "OOMPH!"

"Sophie, um hi!" Fitz says awkwardly while Keefe runs over. His calloused hand brushes mine, making me shiver, as he helps me pick up the things I've dropped.

His says breathlessly, "You really need to be more careful next time,"

"Yeah," I exhale. I feel gooey all over, like mallowmelt. Fitz snarls. Keefe's eyes widen, and he chuckles.

"See you in detention, and maybe at Elwins!Or what is it called now? The Foster Center?" He winks. I laugh.

"It's NOT the Foster Center and you know it!"

Confusion seeps in, what just happened?

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading!

KotLC FOR EVER!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

AND BE SURE TO KEEP ON READING!!

~KotLC_Fandoms