'Fallen Angels' Chapt. 1

I thought It was going to be a normal day, I honestly did. But, there I sat pinned against a wall in a dark alleyway. I had prayed to god, to the angels, for this guy to let me go.

He had red eyes, and black hair. I had to admit he was gorgeous. He had black ears like mine, a black tail of course too, like mine. I stared at his beautiful orbs, and he stared back into mine. Something about him seemed off though, not like a normal furry around here. I stood there calm, but still shaking under his gaze, I didn't know what to think but inside I was nervous.

"E-excuse me? Sir? Are you alright I mean I'm glad too help you out, If you wou-" He had cut me off by pulling out a knife from the coat he was wearing. My eyes widened, again realizing the situation I was in.

I was breathing heavily, as we just stood there in moments of silence, as I was just gazing at him, but, the guy stood there adverting his gaze elsewhere. He was hesitating, and I knew this would be my chance to run. But, where would I go?

I stood there for even more moments of silence. But, he still didn't do anything. I was pretty sure at that moment he was being controlled by Cerberus and had came in contact with the creature, and at this point I was the hesitant one. And I'm pretty sure the man was trying to fight off the creature that had been controlling him for so long. It was like he didn't want to kill me but Cerburus did. Should I run? I thought to myself. Or Should I stay? I gulped, but the guy wasn't fazed. I decided I should try to talk to him once more.

"Sir?" I then heard footsteps, it sounded like small footsteps too, like little pitter-patter noises? You know? Like the sound your teacher would make when a he or she is annoyed and wants the class to shut up, like, the teacher is just sitting there tapping his or her hand on his or her desk. It sounded like that, but much quicker, and the footsteps were stumbley as if the person were running for his or her life almost knocking themselves down.

I turned my head to the noises of the footsteps.

"Ahh!! Help! Please anybody!! I don't want to die!! Ahh!!!!" I heard screaming, it was close by and I knew if I ran then I could possibly save whoever it was, but one thing I didn't know is if it was a human or furry.

In this world everything peaceful we once had was quickly destroyed.

Furries are really just people too, their just like humans. I wanted to live with the humans, I wanted to act like a human too. Really the only difference furries have that humans don't have, are animal ears and animal tails. I mean why do we have to fight?? But, I wanted to stay loyal to my family, and my family is the furries. And what my mentor, Kiriko, taught me, was to kill every human that came in my line of destiny. Even though it was only three years ago the furries and humans came against each other, Kiriko... Kiriko... Kiriko...

Flashback

"Please! Don't go to sleep!!" I sobbed. I was thirteen, still young, and even though no one had been counting, I knew, I kept track, my birthday.. It was today.. September 14, 2031. And my mentor, he was a wolf, and a beautiful one at that.

Kiriko, he had silver hair and black tips, and his beautiful green eyes went well with himself. And for the wolf ears? They were grey, with a gorgeous shade of green at the ends. And his tail was black.

I remember always pouncing on his tail when he was looking, he'd always play along too. Sometimes, just stating that I was a knucklehead and then he would pull me in for a hug.

He was around seventeen years old, and I was thirteen, he encouraged me, pushed me along on my path of destiny, and taught me everything I know today, three years later.

I loved him too, and I always will. And I just hope that in the stars, right now, at this moment, he knows I love him.

But, there is no hope anymore.

"Please! Don't go!! Not yet.. Not now!!!" I screamed, I didn't want to let Kiriko go, it wasn't his time to leave yet. I wrapped my arms around Kiriko hugging him tightly as he leaned against the stone wall. I pulled out a bottle of water I had stole from the humans from the drug store down the street, but Kiriko immediately pushed my hand with the bottle in it away. "Please!" "No.." He choked out. "Your gonna be fine!!" Inside I knew he just kept walking, he just kept walking to the light, in his own inbmind. Just trying to get his life over with. I couldn't let him go like that. He spat blood, and I hugged him tighter, just to see if he was still there with me. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer, as I lay my head on his chest. "Good... Bye.." He spat out blood once again in the process of saying his final words...

His grip started to loosen around me. An all I could do to make him happy, was to reply respectfully and accept the fact he was gone. This was it, the last time I would ever talk to Kiriko, and the last time I would see him too.

"Goodbye..."

Flashback End

This time I had intureppted myself, and when I snapped back to reality, the man was gone. He nor was any one else pinning me against the stone wall.

I sighed in relief when I realized I was okay.

Wait? The screaming stopped...?

"Hello?" No response. Oh my god, the screaming stopped.

I darted to the front of the alleyway, to where you could see the streets. "Hello?" I called again, but still no answer.

I covered my mouth immeadiatly, then realizing what world I was in.

I stood there at the corner of the building, in silence, thinking over what had just happened, when in just a couple seconds the memory of Kiriko came flooding back to me. "Where is he when I need him!?" I yowled, it had came out so squeaky and sorrowful, it sounded as if I were still a kitten. "Kiriko!" Every now and then I'd think of him, but this was one of the moments where I REALLY, REALLY needed him. I wanted him back like you couldn't believe.

But he was gone.

And I knew I couldn't have him back.

I sunk to the ground, resting myself against the wall.

At this point I don't think the angels had understood me correctly.

But... There isn't angels up in the heavens anymore, so I understand...

Their fallen angels...

Giving us bad luck and switching our wishes, turning our wishes around, and giving us the opposite of what we want.

Their fallen angels...