First day on the job

"This is going yo be fun" I said as I fly high about my new town. As you can guess I am part ghost and human. I just moved to amity parks. I have to go to a brand new school and everything. Making friends has to be one of the hardest things to do. Especially being a ghost and all, good thing I have my mom. She has a whole lab full of things,gadgets,and other stuff. Everything I need to fight evil ghost to common thugs. Today is the first day of school.

*Sigh*"Mom, do I really have to go to school?, I mean I am already on a college level in all subjects." I said

"But, you still struggle in one."she said

"What is that?" I asked

"Social" she said in a 'I got you' tone.

"Fine, I will go." I said walking out the door. I wonder if I will ever meet the vigilante Danny phantom. Maybe we could become friends since we share the same 'situation'.

At school

I first met my principal at the assembly. I was not really paying much attention. I saw this kid, he caught my eye. He was kinda cute. He wore a white shirt with a red circle in the middle. Blue jeans, and his hair was kinda rock starish. I could easily see he was danny phantom. 1 his name is danny phenton. 2. He looks just like him just with different hair and eyes. Don't get me wrong I change too, when it comes to my trasformation but I cannot be recognized. The people here are just blind.

I was pulled out of my thought when I was hit by a locker

I was pulled out of my thought when I was hit by a locker. That is when I met the popular kids.

"Watch where your going dweeb." The blonde kid said. He was obviously   Mr.popular

"Yeah, loser. Said a girl with black hair, and this is Mrs.popular.

They left me on the ground. I was picking up my stuff and I saw a hand helping me. I look up it was ghost boy or Danny in his human form.

"Umm... need some help." He said sheepishly.

"Y-y-yeah." I replied

"Those guys are jerks for no reason." He said

" yeah, that blonde chick really makes me wanna plasma blast her into tomorrow. You know?" I said

"Wait.... what?" He sounded surprised.

"Oh right, I forgot. I am Cam, also known as Phantom girl. You are Danny." I whispered in his ear "phantom".

"I thought I was the only halfa around." He said shocked.

"Well in your way yes, I was born this way. You were an accident..... a good one, I mean look at you. You got abs of ste- I mean you got an awesome bo-." I started blushing and rambling. He started laughing and blushing too. Than the bell rang

"Umm... what classes do you have?" He asked.

"Well, I got math right now." I handed him my schedule.