Hetalian Brexit

Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Greece, Spain, France, Ireland, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Holland, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, and the United Kingdom were in a conference room.

"Okay, the European Union meeting is starting!" Italy said happily.

"Why are the pasta lovers the leaders of Europe again?" France asked anybody who would listen.

"Because we're the grandchildren of the Great Roman Empire!" Romano yelled at him, "and if you don't like it, then we surrender!"

"I hope you two know you're pathetic" Germany mumbled.

"Anyway," Italy said, "Britain would like to say something."

Britain stood up, tapped a pile of papers on the table to straiten them, and cleared his throat.

"I would like to say..." Britain said, then paused. He threw the papers on the table harshly. "I'M LEAVING ALL YOU EUROPEANS! HA! I DON'T HAVE TO TAKE ANY OF THIS! I DON'T OWE THIS BLOODY CONTINENT ANY GOD DAMN THING! MY FOOD AND TEETH ARE BETTER THAN ALL OF YOUR FOOD AND TEETH COMBINED! I ALSO HAVE A BETTER GOVERNMENT THAN ALL OF YOU, AND I HAVE A MONARCHY! A BLOODY MONARCHY! NOBODY HAS BLOODY MONARCHY ANYMORE! I'M MY OWN NOW, AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME! Come on Scotland."

Britain slammed the door behind him and Scotland. Smiling from ear to ear, Britain said "that went well." Scotland mumbled "no it didn't", but Britain didn't hear.

Britain, still smiling, took three steps forward. "I'm an idiot" He uttered nonchalantly and stared off into the distance as if he's seen some s***.

"Can we go back to the meeting now, (cringe) sir?"

Britain was to busy wallowing in self-pity to answer Scotland.

"I miss Europe..." he said, still nonchalantly, as a tear rolled down his face. He slowly fell to the floor.

"I hate you, and Brexit." Scotland said

"I do too, Scotland... I do too..."