Distractions (XXX)

Mitch was sitting on the couch watching Spongebob continuously as he waited for Scott to get done with his workout. He had already spent an hour downstairs lifting weights and doing other things. How long was it supposed to take? "Fuck this." Mitch said as he quietly walked down the stairs to spy on Scott. Mitch saw him laying down on the bench press and suddenly had an idea that made him smirk. He pulled his sweatpants off, now only wearing one of Scott's oversized tee shirts and his boxers. He sexily sauntered over to Scott went he saw him lay the weights down. Mitch quickly straddled Scott's hips and sat on him.

  Scott's eyes bulged as he felt something on top of him. He shot up just to come face to face with the love of his life. "Woah, Mitchie. You scared me." Mitch combed one hand through Scott's sweaty hair and smirked as the other hand slowly when down his bare chest. "I missed you." Mitch whined as he slowly grinded against Scott and dug his nails into his hip. Scott's mouth hung open in a search for words while Mitch's eyes were full of arousal and anticipation. "Mitch, not now, okay?" Scott spoke. Mitch stopped all movement and thought for a second. 'Let's see how far I can push him.' 

  Mitch ghosted his hand over Scott's member and pull Scott's lips dangerously close to his. "Please.." Mitch whispered, pleading for Scott to give him a chance. Scott gasped as he felt Mitch's hand on his bulge and couldn't believe what Mitch was doing to him. The man above him looked gorgeous, but he loved to see how far Mitch would go. "Mitchie. I.." Scott's mouth went dry as Mitch reached into Scott's pants and stroked his member slowly. "Mitch, stop." Scott growled. Mitch smiled at his success and leaned down to Scott's ear and whispered, "Why should I?"

  Scott grabbed Mitch's hips and stood up to push Mitch onto the wall. He attacked Mitch's lips with lust and passion, making Mitch squirm under him. Scott pulled away as he pushed three fingers into Mitch's mouth. "Suck." Mitch did as he was told while Scott pulled off his jeans and Mitch's boxers. After his fingers were coated, he pushed one into Mitch's tight hole. Mitch moaned out in pleasure as Scott messily pulled the tee shirt over his head. He continued this until he was sure Mitch was stretched and started up the stairs. "Scotty, forget the lube. I need you now."

  Scott walked back to Mitch and kissed him. Are you sure?" He asked gently. Mitch grabbed Scott's boxers and pulled them down. "I'm sure." Scott lifted Mitch against the wall and pushed into him. Their mouths were open and so close to the other's that they could feel their breaths. "Fuck, Mitch.." Scott mumbled as Mitch dug his hands into the nape of Scott's neck and moaned in pleasure. Mitch felt Scott buck into him and threw his head against the wall. Scott instantly attacked Mitch neck, marking him with multiple hickies. "Ohhh~ Scott. Harder, please! Daddy.."

Scott growled and slammed into Mitch relentlessly after that. The both started rapidly approaching their highs as their moans filled the room. "I, I'm gonna.." Mitch whined breathlessly. Scott's hand made it way to Mitch's cock and stroked it in time with his thrusts. "Cum, baby. Cum for Daddy." Scott whispered in Mitch's ear with his low, sensual voice. Mitch lost all control and screamed out as he came onto his stomach and Scott's hand. Scott followed after him, filling Mitch to the brim and pulling out.

Mitch's eyes were lidded and his knees wobbled when Scott put him down. Mitch grabbed onto Scott's arm to stabilize him and make sure he wouldn't fall. "Thank you, Scotty." Mitch praised as Scott kissed him on the cheek. "Of course, Mitchie. Let's go get you cleaned up."