Forever his Queen

"How is it... how is it that you guys already found the love of your lives and I.. I thought I already had him but.." I trailed off, looking at my glass with a half filled drink of scotch.

"Moira.. He loves you." Cassandra sighed, sitting beside me she downed her shot of vodka.

"But think of it Cass, why would Luc marry Patricia if he loves Moi? I thought Luc hated Patricia?" Darcy was frowning deep, she was glaring at her glass of scotch.

This was girls night out.

"Gosh.. I didn't want to spill the beans this but you two are making it hard for me to keep it under covers." Cassandra groaned, slamming her glass on my table.

"I'm curious now." Note the sarcasm, that made Cass glare.

"So you called off the engagement with Luc and might you, it was in front of his buddies in the Mafia. Now he was being seen as weak and all that man sh!t, Patricia as we all know was married to this billion dollar playboy who owns a lot of nightclubs and bars. They got divorced a few months after their marriage, apparently she still "loves" Luc and misses him and the job. Noooow.. she went back to wanting to seduce Luc and when she heard that he was engaged to you of course you already know what went there." She dabbled on and poured herself another shot of vodka, her little accent coming out when she gets drunk.

"So..?" I glared at Cassandra who sighed and shook her head.

"I am happy for him. I just.. need to move on that there are times we really can't compete with the first loves." I took a deep breath and drank my scotch, the burning liquid left a trail in my throat and I reveled on that.

"I guess so.." Darcy whispered, looking at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Well enough of this negative air, this is a girls night. We should have fun and let our worries go, yeah?" Cassandra spoke with a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah you got a point. I still have more booze in the cellar."

The great evening spent ended with the two women sprawled on my couches fast asleep. Between the 3 of us, I was the person who could stand my alcohol, give me 5 mugs of beer and I would still ask for more.

Champagne, Wine and some liquor was our vices, it catches us off guard - makes us spill our truths and the deepest secrets we had.

I was outside the villa admiring the beautiful evening when a light came to and lit up the area around me. It was obviously a headlight of a car and I think I knew who it was.

"How long would it take for you to get it through your head that I do not wish to see you nor feel you aro-" I was speaking when he suddenly turned me around and then I felt his lips.. those lips that I once loved.

He had a tight grip around me, his hand on my head, I felt it all in just this moment. The longing I refused to feel, the love I buried long ago, the memories we shared..

"I love you Moira.. my love, my heart.. my only one." He whispers, leaving kisses from my lips, cheek up to my temple. The tears from his eyes, I felt against my skin.

"If you had loved me like you claim, you wouldn't have married her. You would've come for me, like what you are doing now.." placing my hand against his chest, the tears I  held back poured from my eyes.

"I know and I am sorry, I am sorry that I hadn't stood up for us, that I hadn't come for you sooner. I do have a proper reason to provide you as to why my actions led to where we are now, always remember that my actions were to protect you.. you were correct, I do lead a dangerous life, that being in my presence and around me will put your life in danger 24/7." He held my face, he looked deep in my eyes.

"You could have spoken to me about it and we would've gotten a solution! But no! You had to make decisions for yourself! " I pushed him away from me, angry that he did this to me.. to us.

"My love I did it for you!" He shouted angrily and I shook my head unbelieving.

"Had you done it for me, then I wouldn't have been miserable, then we would've been happy.. not like this." I said breathless. I had emotions in me brewing.

"I know Moira and I am sorry.. I an sorry mi amore. Please.. don't push me away anymore." He whispered, the tone in his voice broke my heart. I knew, even if I tried to forget him, even if I tried to stay mad at him and convince myself to hate him... I knew it wouldn't last long, because I truly loved him.

"I love you.. but you're married.. " I mumbled against his lips, he pulled away a little and looked into my eyes.

"Forget Patricia.. I will get rid of her but it will take a while, I love you Moira - you know me better than anyone. I want you to Love me now."

"Luc.. are you asking me to be your Mistress?!" I whispered harshly, trying to pull away from him however he had me in a tight grip.

"It may be bad now but think of how happy we could both be, it will only be temporary Moira. I will work on divorcing Patricia.. I love you please, you're all I have." He broke out and kneeled in front of me, hugging my legs and pulling me against him.

"Luca.. " looking up to the evening sky, I stared at the moon. My tears falling from my eyes - was I going to push my pride aside for my happiness? Would I?

"I am sorry.." I whispered in the air and I felt myself break more.