I love you too

At 2:30 in your room you still think who is the person that give u that messages and prepare to meet that person in the park

3 o clock you arrived at the park and you doesnt see anyone,until there was someone surprising you behind your back and it was JIMIN . "Woah jimin you shocked mee,oh so you the one that give me that messages?why u shake your head when i was asking you in the car? Aish this boy"you said to him "hehe,bcs i want to surprise you" he answer."so what are you going to do now?"you ask him,"emm,y/n i was going to say that..." He answer nervously "what?just tell me"you ask curious,then he take a deep breath and start talking "y/n i know you going to think its a joke so i was falling in love with you in first time we met bcs for me you are a fun person and also an interesting person you can say its love at FIRST SIGHT.so my question is will u be my girlfriend?i swear i will love u forever"he said still nervous,and now your heart beating really really fast you also think the same since the day you met him and these days so you answer him "yyes" he's eyes grew big and hug you really tight"y/n i love u ,thanks for accepting me for be your boyfriend i swear i will love you forever and wont dissapoint you i love you y/n i love you" then he gives you a kiss on your cheek you surprised at his action and hug him tighter "jimin i love u too"you whisper to him.
Chapter 11