Chapter 12

****>>>>> Please read!!!!! So I was wondering who could make new covers for Lovin thugs 1 and 2. If your good at covers please submit them to my Kik ASAP!!!! <<<<<<***

~Jamal~

I woke up and looked over at the person next to me. Courtney was so beautiful. I remembered last night.

We had stayed at my house, watched movies, ate popcorn, and we even played charades. We had fun. Then after we got done with all that, we ate chocolate covered strawberries and just talked. No sex. And I can't believe it, but I'm okay with that. She was cool as fuck, but had been through some shit after we broke up. I learned that she had gotten raped my her brother's friend, and he didn't even believe her.

Then I found out she had gotten pregnant by the rape, and everyone called her a hoe. She ended up having a miscarriage. She hasn't talked to her brother or any of her family really.

"What about your mom. I remember how close you were." I had asked her.

"Well, once my brother had told her about how much of a hoe I was, she didn't talked to me anymore. She still paid for my college, but that had stopped about my third year of college. That's when I had to take loans and get a job. I started stripping, but stopped once I almost got raped again. They had kidnapped my out the strip club and almost raped me in their car, but I ended up fighting back. Once I had the chance, I ran. When I made it home, I called in the next day and quit. I got a job another job. Well two actually. I worked at a high paying resturant on week days and as a maid cleaning houses on weekends. I did whatever to pay off those loans." Sh told me. I had no idea she went through all this.

"Did you pay off the loans?"

"No. I still owe five thousand."

"Damn, I'm sorry all that happened babe." I felt bad on how she had to go through all that.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine, then put my clothes on.

Before I left I went to the kitchen and wrote Courtney a note. It told her I was gone and she could stay.

I grabbed my keys and left. I decided to take my grey Lamborgini.

I decided that I'd do something for my girl.

"Hey, how can I help you?" The women behind the desk said. She popped her gum and licked her lips. She looked a little older than me kept batting her eye lashes.

"Yea, I'd like to pay off the rest of a loan." 

"Anything for you honey. Can I see your ID and social security number?"

"Well it's not mine, it's my girls' loan I'm paying off. But here's her social security number and ID."

"Aww that's so sweet." She took the ID and social security card smiling. After about ten minutes, the loan was paid off, and I was out the door.

I was in the car and my phone rung. "Hello?" No one came through. "Hello?" I repeated. Still no response, so I hung up. I got kind of worried about the call. I men being in the drug game, you have to watch over your shoulder 24/7. People are after you, but you can never be scared.

 My phone rung again. "Hello?" I said raising my voice, getting frustrated.

"Oh sorry. I think my phone was messed up when I called you." I heard a kind of familiar voice come through the phone.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Oh, this is Candace. I met you at Kevin's party. I'm his cousin." Then her face came in my head. I remember her at the party. She had a nice body and seemed cool. I didn't really know much about her.